Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Said to my sister that I’m here if she ever wants to speak about anything and she didn’t say it back:(. And I’m the one with mental health problems
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My skin is so bad at the moment and it's from these stupid fucking masks. I'm so self conscious about how I look and about my skin
  • Options
    Asked my dad to get my my prescription first time I asked him and he opened it as he “always does to check it’s right”. It’s um how would you even know if it’s “right” called being nosy
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Ohhh nooo. I go back to work this weekend. 2 weeks earlier than I thought it would be ahhh
  • Options
    I've had such an awful day I'm all over the place mentally and I don't remember if I took my medication. I'm so fucking annoyed with myself. I don't want to take it and accidentally overdose if I've already taken it. But I literally can't remember
  • Options
    Safe to say I haven't taken them. Been pacing Round for the past half hour, completely unable to switch off
  • Options
    SkyeSkye Posts: 103 The Mix Convert
    I heard the voice again. The voice inside my head. It was dormant for a few months but it's back again. And I am scared. Scared that I might go insane.
    Won't you come over and watch the stars with me?

• Options
    My own mind puts me on edge
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I'm so done being the one everyone hates and bitches about
  • Options
    I hate that I've no control over my thoughts. I was having a good day and my brain was like 'nahh' and I literally thought myself to bad mood. And now I feel like a puddle of crap and I want to hurt myself so bad. But I won't. But I can't control my mind. It's so frustrating

• Options
    I give up
  • Options
    Pushed over the fucking edge. Just want to fucking drink away my feelings
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    My arm literally aches like heck I do not want to take off the plasters off tomorrow loll so scary

Hope I can sleep tonight I haven't for a few nights now 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Laine wrote: »
    My arm literally aches like heck I do not want to take off the plasters off tomorrow loll so scary

Hope I can sleep tonight I haven't for a few nights now 😂

Is that from the implant?
  • Options
    Yeah had it removed and refitted the bruising man ouch lol

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    Laine wrote: »
    Yeah had it removed and refitted the bruising man ouch lol

I'm having mine removed soon. Shitty bricks. Thankfully not having it replaced.
    Hope your arm heals soon
  • Options
    It's honestly not too bad just achey more than anything but definitely bruises up and will look worse than it is lol

You gotta keep steri strips on for 3-5 days while it heals

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Why so anonymous sites like lolcow exist. It's vile..
  • Options
    So I was complaining about my parents to someone and they started lecturing me about how I am being ungreatful and I should be happy to even have parents and they would probably die for me if needed.

No it doesn't work like that, just because some people have good parents who would die for thier children doesn't mean all of us have. You cannot guilt trip me in just having parents. Toxic is toxic. And I never asked to be born, they decided to have a child and it's their duty to take care of me and they are failing it.

• Options
    So done with today already
  • Options
    Washing machine is a twat. Fucking stupid shitty thing
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,787 Master Poster
    GreenTea wrote: »

Are you still waiting for someone to come and be able to fix it? I know that it can be annoying when washing machines break down.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »

Are you still waiting for someone to come and be able to fix it? I know that it can be annoying when washing machines break down.

Nah I managed to fix it!
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,787 Master Poster
    Dancer wrote: »

Nah I managed to fix it!

That's good news. Glad to hear that your friend came to collect your washing though which was nice of her (I saw that comment on a different thread earlier.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Me hates my job
    Me also says yes when they wants me to work extra
    Ffss I’ll never learn
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Why do strangers say to me “cheep up” when I’m wearing a mask like how can you see my whole face expression. I swear not this many people have said it to me in my whole life without a mask. Lol do my eyes looks sad
  • Options
    Na fuck this I’m going to make an session for swimming. The nurse said it will take a few weeks “if I’m good” what does that mean I can’t make it heal fast. Few weeks is too long going to shop for things that they put on me and hopefully shops have it or ask pharmacist and hopefully won’t notice
  • Options
    People say it's good to have things to look forward, I'm trying to find them lol

National express isn't running home now or in may, it's getting rough I'm just kind of done now you know

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Ughhh broke my new glasses this morning and don’t have the money to get them fixed
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Been sickkk. I feel feverish and have a nsty headache. Summer really doesn't suit me