Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    No one seems to Care’s how much in hurting right now I’m just too much of a inconvenience for everyone. I reach out like my councellor told me to becuase she’s away ans I Jdut get told that they’ve messged her and she’ll reply when’s she’s back on line . Not the point im tired  and hurting and overwhelmed and no one cares . Why do I even bother fighting anymore :( 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Ffs keep thinking about to my exam and in writing the 9 protected characteristics for discrimination. I put ”gender" not "sexual orinatation."  Dont think gender would count so thats one point lost
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie said:
    Ffs keep thinking about to my exam and in writing the 9 protected characteristics for discrimination. I put ”gender" not "sexual orinatation."  Dont think gender would count so thats one point lost
    Lolll im stupid. Clearly failing exam when just read my notes and sexual orientation and gender are both protected charatertics and not even the same thing ahah. Lol dunno what my extra one was then ah
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Why the hell is gluten free food so expensive! Just paid £2.85 for 4 wraps . I only want to trial coming off to gluten to see if that’s why I’m in so much pain but it’s so expensive when it’s in bloody everything 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Caught red handed. Get off the table and stop eating my charger and phone accessory. That little beast has food but not she fucks up another one of my chargers. She has already damaged 1. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    edited May 2019
    Totally regret chaning my hours from 12 til 4 to 9 til 1 for today. Im too tired and the shops dont open til 9 so thats not much to do on shop floor and i hateeee putting stock out
    I dont want to go to work. If involves puttin stock out im going to go home. 
    Omggggg. My day just gets more shit and its not even 9. Stagecoach buses do not run before 9 on bank hoildays. Just wait half an hour to message my dad for him to say no. Um you let me leave the house thinking i was getting the bus. Now im walking. But is okay cause i m going to he half an hour late lol
    Shaunie said:
    Totally regret chaning my hours from 12 til 4 to 9 til 1 for today. Im too tired and the shops dont open til 9 so thats not much to do on shop floor and i hateeee putting stock out
    They open at 10am omg my day does get worse lol. Dont want to go into work. Literally hate it when yhe shop isnt open and have to actually do something lol
    edited May 2019
    Im sad
    Post edited by Siena on
    edited May 2019
    Really need to leave primark. Makes me wanna die. Which i dont think anyone i work with would think that. For a suicidal person i dont seem low from outsider. Makes me wonder if anyone actually enjoys life Or all just faking it
    Post edited by Siena on
    Hate having to have gone GF becuase now it means when I go out to restaurants and pubs i have to ask for there allergen information which sends anxiety through the roof 🙄
    edited May 2019
    Why does my sister have to be soo annoying. Im just getting ready to go to wisbech for assessment thing for PIP and she wants to come. And shes literally willing to pay over £10 to go there and back with me on buses. Whats the actual point in that. I dont even want to pay and i need to go. So i said well we may aswel pay for a taxi cause will be over £20. Why making it so confusing. Ill just go by myself. Then she shouts "what am i going to do today" like my fault. wish was person who wanted to do soemthing every moment. She determined shes coming. Ffs. I just want to be by myself
    Its all a bit fucked up. They do not care when theysay it. Its like is not real is so fcked. Never know whats the point in it. Keepi
    .its so sad. How it all ends. Just so empty. No one gives you chance. Its like game. When youdead you win. But when dream we could be dead and wouldnt know thats what it is and is in nother place and no one knows but i thhink its actually pretty sad & horrible2rd doesnt last 24 hours
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Losing my fucking mind so stressed everything is going wrong I’m a shit person and I can feel bugs on my body and I can’t see them it’s making me so agitated
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    edited May 2019
    edited May 2019
    Ban me for spam and ruining the community please :)
    I'm scared to go spend time with Ruby. What if I notice any other signs to be worried? Knowing my luck I will and I'll run away in terror :sweat_smile:
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hope you enjoyed your time with Ruby Kath!  💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    edited May 2019
    Laine said:
    Hope you enjoyed your time with Ruby Kath!  💕
    Aww, thanks Laine <3

So, I'm nervous about Ruby... Um, I'm just going to tell you guys exactly what's making me concerned, because getting it out might make me more confident in telling my dad (it's kind of amusing and awkward).

Basically, she seems to be passing gas a lot... :joy: I know that the occasional thing for guinea pigs is normal, but I'm worried about what it happening often could mean. What if she's bloated or something. I've given her plenty of hay and limited her veg tonight just in case, but if it keeps up for long then yeah... Lol. Other than this I think she seems normal and fine, and I've only noticed the gas when I was seeing her on wednesday and when I was cleaning her out just now. But I'm still anxious. And if I get more worried, I'm not looking forward to telling my dad - I shouldn't feel embarrassed, it's normal and it's not even like it's me that it's happening to haha, but it's still awkward and especially with him :joy:
    PS; I think this is what's happening anyway. If it's not then the noises are a lot more worrying lol.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Guinea pigs can be very gassy @kathleen0172 ! 😂
    Gas is rarely a sign of anything bad,  loads or build up of gas in your piggy might just mean they are having digestive issues(like us humans do)  switching her out to more hay is a good idea,  avoid gassy veggies,  you can look what ones are for her or I can give you a list :)

If it's bad you can nip down to boots, buy some simethicone(anti gas,  and give her a full drop a few times a day x)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Whata nother shit day at work. They didnt have air con. So stuffy. So many bodies and couldnt breath lol
    Really hard to breath these past few days. So out of oxgyen. I am slowly dying 
    My sibling's such a lovely, empathetic and considerate soul.

I keep getting told that it's basically my fault that I'm suffering. Stuff like that I'm not willing to do anything to get better and that I bitch about how depressed I am yet refuse to see a doctor.

I really do just want to throw them outside and lock the doors.
    Apparently my account was put on spam block. :joy: So wasn't allowed to post in my profile for 60 seconds. That sounds about right with all the posting I've been doing...
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    My joints wreck so much. I've done my normal day and I just feel physically crap. My joints hurt, I feel horrible, I feel faint. I want answers to why i feel like this and why my body is giving up on me. I cant control anything right now not with meds (dont trust myself) not with vitamins or anything. I'm 17 going 60 it feels like
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Trying to call my gp. But just keeps saying the user is busy😒. Take me a lot if courage to ring in first place then just says that
    edited June 2019
    Oh dear lol. That mental health awareness corse i went to - i put my phone number down so people could contact me if they wanted. Idk where the paper went. But Someone has today. And tbh i can not remember a single name from that group and she said her name but tbh i have no idea who it is. I am sooo bad at remembering name with faces. But im just texting her pretending i know lol.
     I feel so bad omggg i am awful rude person
    I have stomach ache, so that's pretty fun :/ Hah.