Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie aw you're not spamming at all - have you seen me? <3

Ohh god @Millie2787 lol <3

Indeed @kathleen0172 god knows where I’m sleeping tonight 😂
    Hmm I personally sleep on the sofa - but WARNING! Over time I broke the sofa :joy:
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Have been shouting at my computer all afternoon cause it won't let me verify my ID to create a national lottery account (got my eye on this set for life game haha)! Apparently Experian don't have the right details for me and I don't know how to change it or even if I can! SO ANNOYING!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    For fuck's sake - that feel when your sibling is insisting on having the window open despite the fact that there's already plenty of fresh air and it's freezing. :expressionless: Hahaha. I wouldn't mind so much if it weren't for the fact that they're generally so inconsiderate.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Seriously my friend wouldn't stop touching my boob whilst on the sofa with me. I understand that it was an accident and that he doesn't understand any better because he has severe autism but still annoying and made me feel uncomfortable. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Fed Up of some peoples Bullshit  :s
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Fed Up of some peoples Bullshit  :s
    Sending you hugs Millie. What is wrong? I understand if you don't want to talk about it or if I am the problem 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Having to say goodbye to such a cute fluffball in a few days. Ginny is not my cat but it was amazing to be able to meet her. I love you Ginny. When you arrive to heaven, tell Buhla and Arnold that I say hello. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    This is Ginny. 
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 aww I'm sorry to hear that :heartbreak: Ginny is adorable.
  • Options
    Ughh dont try and worm your way back into my life yourself centred idiot
    you too me for a mug to many times , I have you chances time and time again
    yet I was still always second best even though you said we were best friends!
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options

Ginny definitely stood out from all the other cats at the cat cafe. The best cat cafe is in Tonbridge. My friends and mum surprised me by taking me. My reaction when I saw the cats was so cute. 
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 now I want to go to a cat cafe, I love cats haha <3 Bless Ginny.

oh @Millie2787, do you want to chat about anything? x
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @kathleen0172 Just so called friends thinking they can take me for a ride - do I have Mug  written across my forehead or somthing 
  • Options
    @kathleen0172 Just so called friends thinking they can take me for a ride - do I have Mug  written across my forehead or somthing 
    You are not a mug. Simply answered. Don't let mean people get on your wrong side. Bad friends are not worth bothering with. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
     @Kasa2103 there my only friends I have so I pretty much don’t have a choice But to hang around with them 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    [why can't we delete our comments hahaha]
    Post edited by Kathleen07 on
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I really enjoy spending time with my sibling, when we can avoid hell and get along. Makes me sad that I don't get times like that often. Same with my mom in a way.

Edit: Also, I just tried singing a little bit just to test how painful it is so that I can tell speech and language when I see them... And A, I miss singing, and B, I think with training I might actually have potential to be a good vocalist so my throat better get better.
    Post edited by Kathleen07 on
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Still havent heard back if i get interview or not and its proper stressing me out. Still hour and half until its 5. Just wanna know 😥😥😥
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Have they forgotten about me lol. Fed up of refreashing my emails aha://///

so stressed 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Have they forgotten about me lol. Fed up of refreashing my emails aha://///

so stressed 
    How could anybody forget about an amazing person like you? I am sorry to hear that you are feeling stressed. Everyone is on your side. Things will improve. Even if it takes a lot of time. I promise you.
  • Options
    @shauine stay strong buddy I’m sure your here from them soon ❤️
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Thank you all!
    Feel bit inpatient but they was definate would know on 25th and nearly 5pm 😶. And my appliaction definetly sent because had email to comfirm. I mean i guess i dont mind that much because it still means i can still have some hope of getting an interview lol. - than knowing if it was a no ha
  • Options
    Student support officers are supposed to be there to support students. Not accuse them of things, make them scared to get support or make them answer upsetting questions. All 3 of those things happened to me today. 😭 Really don't wanna go to school tomorrow.
  • Options
    Also I think that I MIGHT have broken my toe. Last Wednesday I was doing a bit of anger management by kicking a wall. Now my toe really hurts and has a bruise on it. If it is broken I will be very upset because it is coming close to the summer show, dance starting again, my cheerleading squads big competition and my yearly gymnastics badge assessment. I am not missing out on yet another badge. At least my cat is sitting on my lap whilst I am typing this. I'll attatch a photo of the cat. 
  • Options
    Here she is just chillaxing on the kitchen floor. ☺😍
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Also I think that I MIGHT have broken my toe. Last Wednesday I was doing a bit of anger management by kicking a wall. Now my toe really hurts and has a bruise on it. If it is broken I will be very upset because it is coming close to the summer show, dance starting again, my cheerleading squads big competition and my yearly gymnastics badge assessment. I am not missing out on yet another badge. At least my cat is sitting on my lap whilst I am typing this. I'll attatch a photo of the cat. 
    You can help heal it yourself you won’t need A&E or anything they just tape it to the next to so try and get home of some medical take and some gauze place the gauze inbeteeen your toe and tape it to your toe next to it 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Kasa2103 said:
    You can help heal it yourself you won’t need A&E or anything they just tape it to the next to so try and get home of some medical take and some gauze place the gauze inbeteeen your toe and tape it to your toe next to it 
    Thanks for the advice. I try to stay away from a&e as much as possible. 
  • Options
    So awkward. I am listening to Back to Black by Amy Winehouse on full volume and the part that says "Kept his d**k wet" blasted so loud. And my dad is nearby.
  • Options
    No love don’t try and pretend you a carer , I don’t even understand why people would even do that - do they even know how difficult and draining it is for us and your there trying to pretend your one - no hunnie   let me stop you right there you do fuck all so don’t you dare start trying to tell me your a carer. Why the fuck would someone even fake being one ? I’ve been punched kicked bite spat at calming my brother down and had my mum breakdown into my arms on occasions why the fuck would anyone want that and your meant to be part of a small group of friends I can trust in college ,no thanks love I’ll find others and to think I supported you all of Friday and this is how you repay me ! 

arghhh sorry For the long rant ! 
  • Options
    No love don’t try and pretend you a carer , I don’t even understand why people would even do that - do they even know how difficult and draining it is for us and your there trying to pretend your one - no hunnie   let me stop you right there you do fuck all so don’t you dare start trying to tell me your a carer. Why the fuck would someone even fake being one ? I’ve been punched kicked bite spat at calming my brother down and had my mum breakdown into my arms on occasions why the fuck would anyone want that and your meant to be part of a small group of friends I can trust in college ,no thanks love I’ll find others and to think I supported you all of Friday and this is how you repay me ! 

arghhh sorry For the long rant ! 
    Some people might do that because they feel no one takes what they're going through seriously, and they have to be something bigger in some way in order for people to treat them with sympathy. So if they've seen a lot of concern for carers, they may say they are one for that reason. I know from experience - but idk if that sort of thing could apply to them lol.

But it's still not fair, and it's totally understandable how you feel about it. And don't be sorry for the rant :)