Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hugs across the thread xoxoxoxoxo
  • Options
    Omg why is my sibling such a spoiled brat and why won't my parents call them out on it 🙄 Not intending to be cruel but I'm so fed up of their irresponsibility and selfishness and tantrums.

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Really 3 different members of staff don’t need to ring me ! Yes I walked out of college but I don’t need my tutor , head of year and then the college counsellor who I don’t even see ringing and leaving message ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Really 3 different members of staff don’t need to ring me ! Yes I walked out of college but I don’t need my tutor , head of year and then the college counsellor who I don’t even see ringing and leaving message ! 
    Wished my college course ever cared enough to do that. Never cared about my attendance and leaving college. Like Ever. Sounds like a good college tbf
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options

Everytime i dont do the house work my sister told me to do she throws something from my room in the bin. So now i have no make up wipes and currently hovering whole house while i feel like crying and wanting to kil myself. I have no energy im so sad. She says shes fed up of my lazyness. Clearly doesnt understand

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    ArianaAriana Posts: 193 Trailblazer
    It's no bloody wonder I lack any ability to be confident or assertive with people. 

If I'm assertive with my dad he just tells me I'm wrong.
    If I'm assertive with my mum she screams the hell out of me.
    If I'm assertive with my best friend he threatens to harm himself.

And people wonder why I'm not able to be assertive with people when something upsets me or when I need something from somebody.... when this is what happens every time I do! 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Wished my college course ever cared enough to do that. Never cared about my attendance and leaving college. Like Ever. Sounds like a good college tbf
    My tutor only carers when it gets to the point that I leave college I can try and ask for support before and she just ignored me 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Shaunie said:
    My tutor only carers when it gets to the point that I leave college I can try and ask for support before and she just ignored me 
    Yeah sounds like a good college tbh. I always got ignored either wya. So for them to care about you leaving, is support , as college is suspose to be independent thing and they usaully dont care if you leave. Understand still frustating tho
  • Options
    Omg actually can not believe how manipluative some people can be. Some guy i started speaking to keeps ringing me and texting and spamming me. (I know him from school) and i said i am a distant person so i dont reply straight away or even everyday. And he asked if i wanted to meet up at 6. I was like well my family will wonder where i am going as i only leave the house to go to appointments and they know i have no friends so after 6 they would wonder and i cant be bothered for them to ask me 21 questions. And then he was like. Oh yeah its doesnt matter about 6 , ill just probably stay at home and do something that might mean i got to hospital(then wrote 'again' in caps). So like are you going to blame me for you self harming because i dont want to meet up today. Um okay. 

He just wants sex from me
  • Options
    I'm so exhausted, I'm struggling to stay awake. This is why I'd appreciate it if my sibling wouldn't wake me up by yelling from the bathroom that they couldn't turn a tap on and how dare my dad ignore them like this (he was fucking asleep. So was I. was.) and how they'd have to use the cold tap and they'd freeze to death and so forth... For god's sake they're nearly 16. And they boast about how they're older than me yet I, a year and a half younger, am way less spoiled. Anyways to the point, I'm so fucking tired. Can't wait to just curl up and sleep tonight (assuming I don't get woken up from tantrums again... hey dudes I don't like talking crap about others, sorry, just so annoyed)
  • Options
    Oh I'm pissed off sibling woke me up today with yet another tantrum :angry::tired_face:
  • Options
    I just don't understand why they have to be so hard and bitchy!! Makes me sad tbh, I'd love to have a good relationship with them. 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Someone come break me out?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Omg i feel like cryimg why cant i put a shelf up
  • Options
    Does anyoen know why my drill wont go in further than should????????

omg  fed up
  • Options
    ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS PUT FUCKING SHELVES UP. FML  dont think hit a pipe or something. Idk Omgg kil me. Behind is a wall so maybe reason why?????? Need hammer drill? 

Anyone help me out before i start crying please
  • Options
    Send help
  • Options
    Is anyone a DIY person??????
  • Options
    ArianaAriana Posts: 193 Trailblazer
    I really and seriously hate my mother. She's treated my like an annoyance since the day I was born, shouts at me for even existing, and criticises absolutely everything I do.

No wonder I have so many mental health problems.... anyone would with a mother like her!
  • Options
    Why does my mum just have to keep in pushing and pushing , look I don’t wanna eat leave me alone ! 
  • Options
    OMG this health and social work is so annoying ! 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Can I help @Millie2787
    I don't mind x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Can I help @Millie2787
    I don't mind x
    Please if you don’t mind 😂 @Laine
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    If you want to inbox me it I'll take a look X  Just finished mine 😂 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Laine said:
    If you want to inbox me it I'll take a look X  Just finished mine 😂 
    Lifesaver 😂
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    This weekend has not been long enough to recover from 4 long exams last week 😴 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    had to go to work after getting discharged, like they couldn't even give me the rest of the day off... knackered now
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    So the bus to college is meant to arrive at 1.20... stood waiting for it for half an hour (turns out it had broken down) and ended up 15 minutes late!!! NEVER RELY ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT IT WILL LET YOU DOWN!!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Omggggg it is a fucking faulty flat pack. 

Been ages trying to bend metal cause didnt fit how was meant to 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Options
    Omg. Do not get cheap stuff