Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 4,340 Uber Poster
    edited January 8
    Why do people leave their dog’s shit everywhere. Just lazyness. Laterally fed up of accidently stepping in it
    Not using atm cause am stressed and sad and should use different support and have break. 
    kathleen0172
    lol I feel so weird what is wrong with me
    Not using atm cause am stressed and sad and should use different support and have break. 
    Some people just don’t want to get better and I can’t surround myself with that. Esp those with eating disorders. 

(Dont want to offend anyone reading this. Am not talking about anyone here)
    Laine
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,233 Fanatical Poster
    Sending hugs people 💕

I really get that Shaunie, it's important to take time away as it can make you feel a little negative or bring you down on a bad day :)

Hope you're doing well xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"I will make you believe you are lovely!" ~ TOP

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,644 Postholic
    Really need to stop going out without a coat on 🤦🏻‍♀️
    You have a purpose.
    independent_
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,713 Part of the furniture
    I make this mistake, I always tell myself a hoodie will do, but Im a smoker and on my breaks I go out for a cig and end up absolutely shivering. 
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,713 Part of the furniture
    Aurora said:
    I make this mistake, I always tell myself a hoodie will do, but Im a smoker and on my breaks I go out for a cig and end up absolutely shivering. 
    But my logic is, I have a car, so I shoudn't need a coat. I should just leave it in the back really, but I never think ahead. 
    Got my new glasses today.

They really capture the true essence of how bad looking I am.

Need to make sure I don't wear them too much otherise I'll get used to them and won't be able to use my other better ones lol

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

kathleen0172
  • ArianaAriana Posts: 193 The Mix convert
    My mother is so toxic. What on earth did I do in a previous life to deserve being landed with her?!
    kathleen0172Laine
    Can my tutor just lay off me ! My attendance is 87% So what ! Love it could be so much more worse after everything I’ve had gone on since starting ! 
    You have a purpose.
    Laine
    Sorry to hear that @Millie2787 :(
    Could definitely be worse mine is on 75% but it doesn't matter it's for good reason xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

Laine said:
    Sorry to hear that @Millie2787 :(
    Could definitely be worse mine is on 75% but it doesn't matter it's for good reason xo
    So annoying @laine it’s like we had the head of yesr in talking about process of coming back next year as we’re L2 and when she said if you attendance is 86 and below we won’t have you have back and she my tutor turned and looked and me and a group of us ? Like I’m not skiving there’s attucal reasons why some lesson I can’t go to ! 
    You have a purpose.
    Laine
    That's ridiculous! If you pass all the criteria and get all the grades needed you can go onto level 3. As long as you come in and get all assignments done it's fine especially with good reason not to be. mines getting sick of me being "lazy" so trying to get an official endo Diagnosis xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

Laine said:
    That's ridiculous! If you pass all the criteria and get all the grades needed you can go onto level 3. As long as you come in and get all assignments done it's fine especially with good reason not to be. mines getting sick of me being "lazy" so trying to get an official endo Diagnosis xo
    @laine I totally get you try even get the GP to write a letter to support you being out of college ! even said to my tutor it could be a whole lot worse - it’s like I’m in college it’s just sometimes I’m too anxious to get to the lessons so I’ll notify absent - she just pisses me off as I work my arse off when I’m in lessons and she don’t see that ! if she carried on I might go and see my head of year myself and explain to her ! 
    You have a purpose.
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,177 Fanatical Poster
    @Millie2787 the attendance policies are never fair on those who have genuine reasons. I went through a period when I was quite young that my attendance was in the 70s due to anxiety and they weren't happy about it. Definitely speak to your head of year though.
  • SkyeIsNotTheLimitSkyeIsNotTheLimit EarthPosts: 84 Miniposter
    I hate myself. I have a crush and now I'm having those whimsical thoughts. I want them to stop so badly so I don't have to get hurt. I feel angry with myself. 
    I told her once I wasn’t good at anything. She told me survival is a talent
    kathleen0172Laine
  • kathleen0172kathleen0172 [Inactive User] Posts: 1,470 Fanatical Poster
    Hugs to everyone and anyone 🤗

ArianaLaine
    Plenty of hugs everyone! <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,159 Mega Poster
    WHY did I think valentines day was the 7th? I have plans for valentines day so organized my trip around the 7th and my friend has just told me its the 14th … im away for the 14th... how the hell am I meant to tell him I fucked up the dates? 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    kathleen0172Laine
    have to head off for a 2 hour appointment soon and its cold, windy and white outside and my electric blanket is on and basically I just don't want to leave the house :bawling:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    kathleen0172Laine
    Omg I hate my family sometimes /most times. 
    kathleen0172ArianaLaine
    Why can’t she just understand I don’t want to be friends with her anymore and just leave me alone ! 
    You have a purpose.
    kathleen0172ArianaLaine
    Today couldn’t get any worse if it tried 😂😫
    kathleen0172ArianaLaine

Lol i really need to stop laughing at inapproprate things that shouldnt laugh at. Sometimes im just thinking “this sounds pretty serious so would be bad if i just started laughing” & then i just laugh lollll. Think maybe awkward laugh not cause its actually funny aha

Laine
    Shaunie said:

Lol i really need to stop laughing at inapproprate things that shouldnt laugh at. Sometimes im just thinking “this sounds pretty serious so would be bad if i just started laughing” & then i just laugh lollll. Think maybe awkward laugh not cause its actually funny aha

Aha I totally relate to this, I always start laughing when it really isn’t appropriate and it has to be one of the most awkward things ever ;) 
  • kathleen0172kathleen0172 [Inactive User] Posts: 1,470 Fanatical Poster
    I don't like it when my guinea pig's too busy napping for me to spend time with her, it makes me feel (even more) like a failure haha :/
    LaineMike
    Have to get up for work in two hours and can't sleep. Great. 
    independent_kathleen0172Laine
    Why can’t people  just be happy for me today and not criticising me ! 
    You have a purpose.
    kathleen0172
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,477 Moderator
    When you repeatedly forget to wash the clothes you actually wear and you have to resort the old stuff you own that makes you feel really weird and uncomfortable because it's not your 'style' anymore. 🙄
    "900 years of time and space and I've never met someone who wasn't important.”

- The 11th Doctor
    kathleen0172independent_LaineMillie2787
    @Mike I’m the same I live in leggings, jeans and long sleeve tops and I often put them in a pile and forgot to take them down stairs and then end up in *Shudders* Ughh Dresses and Smart trousers 😂
    You have a purpose.
    Mike