Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Spoilt Rotten

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone see this last night? Made me :mad:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Didn't see it, but Imma take a guess it was about spoilt kids? What channel, I might watch it on the channels iplayer if it's worth it?
    Xx
  • Options
    It was about treatment at AlderHay Hospital for children whose conditions were 'avoidable', like a 5 year old who weighed more than the average 17 year old, he was huge, and children as young as 3 who were having loads of baby teeth removed cos of all the crap they have eaten/drunk which had given them tooth decay amongst others.
  • Options
    Im going to iplayer it later.
  • Options
    Oh I watched this and did shout at the tele :mad:
    The dad who refused to stop smoking even to aid his sons health annoyed me...he even refused to smoke outside :grump:

This is you meet people like this all the time though in the health service and it's hard! You do feel like you're talking to a brick wall :banghead:

The poor mum who's son was overweight, she was doing her best with health food and she couldn't realise the harm she was doing!