Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

fingering

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my boyfriend wants to finger me for the first time, and i already told him that i was ready for that step, which i am. allthough its not his first time(im maybe his second, his first serious relationship was very physical but still a virgin) but it will be mine and im sorta freaking out. i wanna know best place, position, what to do, etc. please help me!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Firstly, relax, because if you are all tensed up it will be painful.

When you're ready for him to do it just move his hand down, and if at any point you want him to stop then tell him.
    lie on your back, spread legs, read newspaper, enjoy.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    lie on your back, spread legs.

Well... that bit. But maybe not the newspaper yeah ;)
    And, as Lexi said, relax.

If you've ever done it yourself, it will feel different when he does it. Also, tell him to take it slow to start with, and don't let him shove like his whole fist up there :thumb: Couple of fingers at the most, for the first time anyway
    Xx
    (yea more like 1) i will admit i am extremely ticklish, especially wen he gets close, i really hope i dont end up bursting out in laughter
    Your better getting him to rub you down there, rather than fingering, or both.
    funny how you just posted this....
    i might want to update:
    he did strat rubbing me today, and almost fingered me but ran out of time because it took him a while to get up the nerve...it was on the bus home from school- not the best place but...
    funny how you just posted this....
    i might want to update:
    he did strat rubbing me today, and almost fingered me but ran out of time because it took him a while to get up the nerve...it was on the bus home from school- not the best place but...
    Oh god.

Please don't do it there again :(.
    it was on the bus home from school...

i would suggest a bed next time :(
    it was on the bus home from school- not the best place but...

yep, next time bed! just how you managed it on a bus is beyond me...!
    yea, if i cud managee a bed i wud, and i dont know how, he was sitting on 1 side and i was sitting across him.
    Was his hand inside your pants?
    yes, then aagain his hands are there a lot, tickling my inner tigh, but he didnt do that this time...
    What did he do instead?
    started rubbing through my panties...then under my panties...then just as he was about to go in he pulled out- close to my stop
    If I was sitting on that bus with you, I would have been embarrassed for you. I don't mean to be rude but the whole scenario is just making me cringe.

I don't know if I could do that and still maintain self-respect (in fact, I know I couldn't, since I did do shit like that, and every time I think about it I cringe inside).
    i agree, in your original post you said you wanted to know the best place to do it and everyones advice would be 'NOT ON A BUS OR IN PUBLIC':yes: especially for your first time!! i thought you wanted it all to be perfect etc? in front of other people is just...no. a bed. :]
    i know, (and technically he didnt fully succeed) i did want it to, this is why i hate loosiing my mind around him-literatly cant think unless i try reallly hard. and there wasnt anyone near us thank god, if there was i wudve slapped him!
    Good.
    after that he asked me what he did wrong,if i was uncomfortable, all that. i asked him his thoughts/feelings and he just basically said nothing was being done to him so he didnt have any. i wanted to smack him because of the cocky way he said it.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    1)Get a bed
    2)get comfortable
    3)become familiar with the term "give and take"
    4)????
    5)PROFIT!