Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My boobs.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Okay, if you could both stop now please. It doesn't do any good to starting getting wound up with each other.
  • Options
    Here you go. Cassie off've Skins. Or you can look at Keira Knightley, or Nicola off've Girls Aloud, or Charlize Theron, or Ali Larter, or Shakira (small and humble :p), or Mischa Barton, or Zhang Ziyi, or thousands of other sexy women with small boobs.

And make sure you look at paparazzi shots or photos from award ceremonies, rather than photo shoots that will have been photoshopped.

Anyway, I just found this website: living-with-small-a-cup-breasts.com (catchy name, huh?). Might be worth a read.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

Anyway, I just found this website: living-with-small-a-cup-breasts.com (catchy name, huh?). Might be worth a read.

:lol: yes, very catchy! Awesome find though :)
  • Options
    Here you go. Cassie off've Skins. Or you can look at Keira Knightley, or Nicola off've Girls Aloud, or Charlize Theron, or Ali Larter, or Shakira (small and humble :p), or Mischa Barton, or Zhang Ziyi, or thousands of other sexy women with small boobs.

And make sure you look at paparazzi shots or photos from award ceremonies, rather than photo shoots that will have been photoshopped.

whooo! good post in a non patronising way :)

lyric loads of beautiful women have small boobies! i used to be a b cup and felt self conscious but gradually started to realise they worked in my favour. i could wear tops without bras and never had to worry about overexposure. i reached a c cup around the age of 20 so it doesnt necessarily mean that you are stuck with that size for life anywho :) if your boyfriend doesnt like them then it's very much his loss but i cant imagine a boy saying that unless they were completely intellectually and emotionally redundent!
  • Options

:yes:
  • Options
    Can I just say, lyric, something that I don't think I've mentioned before...

I told you in your other thread that I was just measured the other day as a 34FF. Now, I don't know if you've SEEN FF bras in person but they're massive. I don't mean even in the 'they're the same as B cup bras just bigger' sense, I mean that they are a different shape, even, than my B cup bras. They cover basically my whole boob. I can't wear strappy vest tops because you can see so much bra and the bra straps themselves are...huge. I can't get away with not wearing a bra when I've been lazy with my washing. The bras that I wear actually make my boobs look bigger than I thought they were because of how much they cover and it's taking some getting used to. I can't even wear my favourite tank top anymore because my new bras stick out of the top. I can't even find a decent bra for less than ~£25 unless it's on sale.

I want to be back to my B cup bras :(.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Can I just say, lyric, something that I don't think I've mentioned before...

I told you in your other thread that I was just measured the other day as a 34FF. Now, I don't know if you've SEEN FF bras in person but they're massive. I don't mean even in the 'they're the same as B cup bras just bigger' sense, I mean that they are a different shape, even, than my B cup bras. They cover basically my whole boob. I can't wear strappy vest tops because you can see so much bra and the bra straps themselves are...huge. I can't get away with not wearing a bra when I've been lazy with my washing. The bras that I wear actually make my boobs look bigger than I thought they were because of how much they cover and it's taking some getting used to. I can't even wear my favourite tank top anymore because my new bras stick out of the top. I can't even find a decent bra for less than ~£25 unless it's on sale.

I want to be back to my B cup bras :(.

:yes: Agreed.
    (And, Franki, have you tried debenhams? They do some cheapish large bras.)
    Xx
  • Options
    :yes: Agreed.
    (And, Franki, have you tried debenhams? They do some cheapish large bras.)
    Xx
    I haven't, largely because the one in Canterbury is less than awesome. But next time in in the city I will have a look :).
  • Options
    I've gone up to a 32FF since being duffed, and my bra is so big I can wear each cup as a hat :yes:

It's also extremely unsexy (not that maternity bras are that great at the best of times, but this is particularly unattractive) - looks more like the kind of contraption used in the construction of bridges, and I can't wear low cut tops with it cause you can see the tops of the cups. Mr K has expressed concern that they'll never return to their original size and I'll have to wear the over the shoulder boulder holders forever.
  • Options
    Kaff wrote: »
    and my bra is so big I can wear each cup as a hat :yes:.

Hahahaha!! Have you actually tried?? Or was that just a guess?
    Xx
  • Options
    Hahahaha!! Have you actually tried?? Or was that just a guess?
    Xx

Course I have! ;)

I looked at it and thought 'that's pretty giant - wonder if it'd fit on my head?'. And yes, it does.
  • Options
    I've gone up to a 32FF since being duffed, and my bra is so big I can wear each cup as a hat :yes:

hahaha.

you should post a picture!!!
  • Options
    oh Kaff, I can do that with my normal bra. I'm a bit scared of what my boobs will swell to when I have a baby!
  • Options
    hahaha.

you should post a picture!!!

of the boobs!
  • Options
    haha, nooooo. a picture of kaff with her enormous bra on her head :p
  • Options
    oh Kaff, I can do that with my normal bra. I'm a bit scared of what my boobs will swell to when I have a baby!

Be afraid! :p

I don't think they always grow so gigantismally, tbh. I think it's probably cause I've put a fair bit of weight on all over.
  • Options
    Kaff, that's something to tell the baby :p
    "When I was pregnant, I could fit my bra on my head! You made my boobs that big!"
    Xx
  • Options
    oh I know. There are lots of things that can be rationally explained but that still scare the bejeebus out of me with their potential!
  • Options
    I will take you a picture of my comedy bra. Will see what I can do ;)
  • Options
    Kaff you should take a picture of bra-hat for the next baby-bump instalment, now that there isn't weekly fruit :p.
  • Options
    Haha, Kaff, after you've had the baby and when your boobs go back to normalish... you can keep the bras as hammocks for your baby's teddy bears :lol:
    Xx
  • Options
    Or as a hammock for the baby?
  • Options

Awesome.
  • Options
    hahah:lol: you lot are funny with the bra hammok and lyric i'm a boy and i love women with small boobs also i don't even care if they were as big as jupiter so let your boobs do what they need to do leave them the size they are and let them grow themselves don't have cosmetic sergery on or anything that will make you boobs bigger just leave them alone find a guy and show him you boobs he would think what sexy bobs you have there
  • Options
    Kaff, that's something to tell the baby :p
    "When I was pregnant, I could fit my bra on my head! You made my boobs that big!"
    Xx

only the two kisses at the end wasn't ment to happen
  • Options
    Knoppix wrote: »
    only the two kisses at the end wasn't ment to happen

In case you haven't noticed, I put the two kisses at the end of every post (apart from when I'm pissed off)

Xx
  • Options
    In case you haven't noticed, I put the two kisses at the end of every post (apart from when I'm pissed off)

Xx

oh i havent noticed ill look out for that so if i pissed you off there would be no way i cant notice it
  • Options
    if you do anything to make your boobs big anything at all then you might spoil them what i mean that is something could go wrong and you end up with one boob like a bannana no joke. in surgery you only need one little tinyiest thing to go wrong and that persons dead. my grandma had cancer and they managed to cure it but something went wrong and it killed her. now if something goes wrong with your boobs then you wont die but it might cause health problems which could also kill you just leave them i like all boobs but not ones that are deformed because something went wrong when they were being enlarged
  • Options

Xx

Whatever. You blatantly just want to kiss my bra. Kiss kiss. One for each cup.
  • Options
    Whatever. You blatantly just want to kiss my bra. Kiss kiss. One for each cup.

Well, as long as it's yours Kaff :lol:;)
    Xx
This discussion has been closed.