Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Huge bump on my head

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Fucking wanker of a bar.

Last night, playing pool, the pool table light was way non centre of the table and low down. My forehead copped the corner of the light and now I have a massive bump on my head.
It REALLY hurt. And all they did was to give me some ice. One guy who works there comes up, has a look, laughs at how its going to bruise then walks off. What a wanker! I cry/moan at him that that thing is a fucking hazard but still nothing is done about it!

WANKERS!

Comments

• Options
    Fucking wanker of a bar.

Last night, playing pool, the pool table light was way non centre of the table and low down. My forehead copped the corner of the light and now I have a massive bump on my head.
    It REALLY hurt. And all they did was to give me some ice. One guy who works there comes up, has a look, laughs at how its going to bruise then walks off. What a wanker! I cry/moan at him that that thing is a fucking hazard but still nothing is done about it!

WANKERS!

Seriously mate get a fucking life.
  • Options
    wtf? That's just a bit uncalled for.
  • Options
    :eek2:
  • Options
    wtf? That's just a bit uncalled for.

It's not. If you think hitting your head off a lamp is a big deal then you don't know fuck.
  • Options
    Oh I'm soooooooooo sorry you've had such a hard life and mine has been sooooooooo easy.

FFS there's no need to be such a jerk about it. I hit my head. It hurt. My concern here is the fact they aren't doing anything about it for the future.

For fucks sake. Forget I said anything.
  • Options
    Oh I'm soooooooooo sorry you've had such a hard life and mine has been sooooooooo easy.

FFS there's no need to be such a jerk about it. I hit my head. It hurt. My concern here is the fact they aren't doing anything about it for the future.

For fucks sake. Forget I said anything.

Fucking hell you are one weird little person. You're lucky you got some ice in the first place. Catch yourself on.
  • Options
    oof, calm down there man, there's hardly any need to be throwing insults around.
  • Options
    wtf yerascrote. why are you being such a cunt
  • Options
    grumpy guts!