Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hungover Breakfast

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats your usual hungover breakfast?

Mines is normally either soft boiled egg and toast or scrambled egg and toast with an innocent fruit smoothie

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol: My mums hungover, and she's just had an egg sandwhich.

For me [don't get pissed that much, but when I am hungover after parties etc] A bottle of coke, a packet of crisps and some crackers.
    Anything I can pull out the cupboard, and anything with caffine!
    Xx
    Burger King Breakfast in Bread, with orange juice.
    Sometimes I'll just nip to the shops and get like an 'All day breakfast' Sandwich, sometimes I'll make my own Bacon/Egg, Sausage/Egg, Sausage/Egg/Bacon or Bacon/Brie sandwich... and sometimes I'll go all out and make a proper full fucking English, with literally everything.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Sometimes I'll just nip to the shops and get like an 'All day breakfast' Sandwich, sometimes I'll make my own Bacon/Egg, Sausage/Egg, Sausage/Egg/Bacon or Bacon/Brie sandwich... and sometimes I'll go all out and make a proper full fucking English, with literally everything.

This sounds fantastic for right about now. Dying a slow death.
    Beans on toast. Sometimes a full english. Sometimes just toast. Depends! Occassionally I wait til lunch and go for McDonalds or Nandos.
    usually its just a bacon sarnie.
    yesterday i was at a mates tho and she mde us all hash browns, baked beans, bacon, toast and sausage. was amaagingly lush :yum:
    Todays was a bacon sandwich with cheese on french toast.
    Greasy fry up... usually bacon sammich or bacon and eggs. Or a piece of toast if I need something to soak up the alcohol still in me
    I'm feeling a bit rough and the diet coke and packet of crisps I just ate haven't helped. Now, what to eat, what to eat?
    this morning, (with my beery farts) I had macdonalds breakfeast, the bacon bap one, coke, and another coke :P lol
    but usually a full fry up if i can be arsed to make one, if not then i get my mum to :P
    I don't suffer from hangovers, but I eat loads before I get home and while I'm out.

Usually consists of dinner before leaving, if still peckish, I'll pick up a McDonalds or Subway on my way to the train station. Then when in town, if we go to another club, chances are I'm hungry, so I'll get another Sub/McD and eat it before entering a place. If I'm in the K, I'll prob get a cheeseburger & fries (Everyone is like "eeww you eat from there?", they're DELICIOUS!) just before the place closes then I usually won't eat anything until the next morning. But if I don't go to another club, I'll leave out that walking around eating before entering another club Sub/McD and grab something in BurgerKing before getting the train home. BK sucks though!

Then in the morning, it can be anything since I stuffed my face a lot the night before, defiantly anything with a cup of tea though.
    Toast and marmite and a vat of tea big enough to drown myself in :thumb:
    Depends where I am, usually either a full english breakfast or a boil in the bag rat pack if I'm in the wilderness and/or have an empty cupboard haha
    bananas that have been buggered
    Irn bru. Preferably flat but in any condition will be fine. Also coffee, very cold milk (anything warmer than ice cold is too warm), milkshakes.

My favourite food is "last night's korma" but take away curry doesn't happen as often now as it did when I was a student. I also like pizza, but not til the evening of a hangover day.

The rule with dieting is that if you're hungover you can legally have a day off.