Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Poo box

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just cleaned out my cat's poo box for the first time in two weeks. It was so gross, there were green mouldy poos in it :yuck:

Comments

• Options
    Good to know :yuck::yuck::yuck:
    Xx
  • Options
    Thanks for that lovely information!
  • Options
    haha. poo is funny people
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing. This makes me appreciate my supper all the more.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I feel sorry for your cat having to her toilet in such a manky place. Poor wee soul.
  • Options
    Well, it'S her fault for not going to the toilet like other human beings too! ! !! :p
  • Options
    I feel sorry for your cat having to her toilet in such a manky place. Poor wee soul.

I know. I'm a bad cat mummy :(
  • Options
    He is a happy chappy though. He loves me and snuggles my face. I love my cat more than anything.
  • Options
    me too, i dont think little missy meant it like that rg.

one of our cats died the other day :( one we had adopted. he was brilliant. went into sheepdog mode when the big dog from next door came through a gap in our fence whilst the chickens were free ranging. close call! next door's dog is HUGE and blacky just herded him back to his own garden. amazing thing to see according to my mum and her boyfriend.
  • Options
    me too, i dont think little missy meant it like that rg.

one of our cats died the other day :( one we had adopted. he was brilliant. went into sheepdog mode when the big dog from next door came through a gap in our fence whilst the chickens were free ranging. close call! next door's dog is HUGE and blacky just herded him back to his own garden. amazing thing to see according to my mum and her boyfriend.

You have free range chickens :heart:
  • Options
    sometimes :) when they are good and the plants have had time to recover. they live in quite a big coop that we had built for them so it isn't all bad

couldnt resist posting this picture. this is when i let them out mid bbq. havoc!

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5611/chickensbbq.png
  • Options
    sometimes :) when they are good and the plants have had time to recover. they live in quite a big coop that we had built for them so it isn't all bad

couldnt resist posting this picture. this is when i let them out mid bbq. havoc!

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5611/chickensbbq.png

I'm so envious, having chicken sounds so cool. I'd want a goat on my front lawn but I doubt my neighbours would be all too happy. :lol: I have a horse 5 minutes walking distance away though.
  • Options
    I am friends with said chickens but the little cluckers haven't given me any eggs! Harumph!
  • Options
    This thread reminds I ought to clean up some fish poo tomorrow in my tanks. :S
  • Options
    I think the turtles filters need cleaning as well but he ate my friend so he can live in filth :p

Chickens would be cool, I like eggs. I think most animals would be cool. A lot of my friends had animals as they lived on farms and for school field trips we'd go to sheep and dairy farms but alas, woe is my name, she only ever had fish growing up.

Oh, I just remembered you are on my ravelry but you havn't added anything in ages, are you still crafting?
  • Options
    my name wrote: »
    I think the turtles filters need cleaning as well but he ate my friend so he can live in filth :p

Chickens would be cool, I like eggs. I think most animals would be cool. A lot of my friends had animals as they lived on farms and for school field trips we'd go to sheep and dairy farms but alas, woe is my name, she only ever had fish growing up.

Oh, I just remembered you are on my ravelry but you havn't added anything in ages, are you still crafting?

I just finished knitting a kiddie sweater two days ago. :thumb:

I'm trying to write my final thesis this spring which sucks big time and makes me feel guilty for daring to do anything else. :crying:
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    I am friends with said chickens but the little cluckers haven't given me any eggs! Harumph!

hehe! they send their bokalicious :heart:
  • Options
    my name wrote: »

I'm still knitting. Slowly.
  • Options
    hehe! they send their bokalicious :heart:

tell them that is nice but I want EGGS!
  • Options
    Charming this :p

oh,oh and

was that meant :p