Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

"Voices"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
FFS I keep hearing voices telling me to self harm and to kill myself, and its really frustrating :banghead: I really cant cope anymore and suicide seem like a pretty good option.
So any advice or anything would be really appreciated, cause I’m really confused....

Ally xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ally** wrote: »
    FFS I keep hearing voices telling me to self harm and to kill myself, and its really frustrating :banghead: I really cant cope anymore and suicide seem like a pretty good option.
    So any advice or anything would be really appreciated, cause I’m really confused....

Ally xx

Have you been to the doctors about this? Are you on any medication?
    Yeah my doctor knows about this, and i see a psychologist every 3 weeks, but shes a bitch and dosent listen. And i take Tablets for depression and self harming, and the tablets make me feel even worse :banghead: its just like arghhhhhhhhhhhh

Ally xx
    Aww. I don't know what to suggest. Are you open with your doctors about it? What do they say about it?

It sounds like you are going through a really difficult time, I wish I could make things better for you :)
    They just tell me to try and find the trigger off it and not to let it get to me, they dont understand why i'm hearing it. I dont think the realise how hard it is. I am pretty open with them, i tell them everything.

Thanks =)
    Ally xx
    *hugs* Have you tried writing down how you feel? Maybe, write poems or even letters? It can really help, it is helping me to stop self harming so much.
    And, it is good you are getting help, but maybe the current help you are getting isn't right for you? Have you looked into your other options?
    Xx
    P.S. I love your signiture :heart:
    I used to wirte stuff down but then i stopped, i might start writing things down and writing letters sounds good thanks. I'm going to see if i can get help from a defferent place, might help me.

Thanks, are you a fellow mikey way lover <3
    Ally xx
    :yes: Get yourself a really nice note book, and a fancey pen. Oh and, I drew doodles all over the front of mine, if you aren't in the mood for writing a letter/poem/song sometimes just drawing little pictures can help.

And I am indeed a Mikey Way lover :heart:
    Xx
    Think i'm gonna do that, sounds a lot heathyer than cutting and punching walls lol. Thanks =)
    Ally xx