Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anyone date someone foreign? / Dating someone foreign

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tbh, Mr.F, I'd take the no reply as a no and that you probably won't have another date next week.
    She wants to be friends so I think that says it all. Sorry man, but it's built your confidence for next time!

I am keeping my hopes up and not letting anyone pursuade me that its over!!!
    I just have to see what next week brings.
  • Options
    I am keeping my hopes up and not letting anyone pursuade me that its over!!!

That what is over? honestly you HAVE nothing, you went on a date, she said lets be friends, WHAT is there... no offence you and her have nothing.

From all your previous posts you have MASSIVE commitments problem, and one of the worst type of problems, you latch on to anything you might be able to "date" you're clingy... very clingy.

you really need to take a look at yourself from the outside in.
  • Options
    Look people. I don't have any commitment issues and I can tell you that I'm not 'clingy'
  • Options
    yes you have, and yes you are.

But I agree it's hard to see without any comparison.
  • Options
    If I'd seen this thread earlier, I would've advised going on a date where you're doing something. It's hard enough to avoid awkward silences when you both speak English, never mind trying to fill a couple of hours with someone who barely speaks English. Maybe an idea for next time though.
  • Options
    A Finnish girl - ended terribly
    A Polish girl - on good terms, but for me, it ended terribly because it hurts like hell

Most younger Europeans speak English, at least to a level where you can sufficiently communicate and have everyday conversations with them, so I would imagine most young Hungarians have some grasp of language. If you really can't communicate though, I'm not sure there's much point.

On another issue, certain European countries can have acute cultural differences which can catch you out. Finland, for example, whilst I felt a sort of that there was a common northern European feel between it and the UK, in a way that there isn't so much with, say, France, the girls are just weird. It's seen as weak to show emotion and treating men like you don't give a fuck about them is seen as modern and progressive. I don't usually generalize about the whole people, or gender of a country, but seriously, there really is somthing weird about Finnish girls.
  • Options
    yes, I recently got someone to know who's part Finnish. She has her own house there (ofc with sauna) on a tiny island reachable only by boat. It's in the middle of Finland, but northern enough for the sun to not go down during summer and for the day being all gloomy during the winter.
  • Options
    Foreign girls are better fucks...:p
  • Options
    I just met a Swede on chatroulette if that counts? We talked easily and he's HOT and we talked for hours. He will be my future foreign lover.
  • Options
    I love foreigns. :) I lived with a Kiwi and she had the best accent ever! I adore the sound of a French person speaking English and think Spanish people are often gorgeous.

I don't think I could date somebody who spoke poor English (unless they were really hung lol jk)... Communication is important to me. I'm talkative, I like debate, discussion...

I normally fancy foreigners tbh.
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    I love foreigns. :) I lived with a Kiwi and she had the best accent ever! I adore the sound of a French person speaking English and think Spanish people are often gorgeous.

I don't think I could date somebody who spoke poor English (unless they were really hung lol jk)... Communication is important to me. I'm talkative, I like debate, discussion...

I normally fancy foreigners tbh.

I always thought a Kiwi is a fruit. Wow, you never stop learning.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Kiiiiiwiiiii

I'd love to go to New Zealand. All the Kiwis I have met have been lovely.
  • Options
    to be on topic. I find myself drawn to girls who are "foreign" in a foreign to a middle European, Caucasian type. I just find woman with a darker taint (don't know if that brings the point across however, because I find Asians very attractive too). Generally swarthy, brown eyes, dark brown hair etc.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I seem to find most Albanian (or Albania-descended) women very attractive for some reason.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    It is also a bird :p

When you say Kiwi as a fruit, You say Kiwifruit, just shortened to Kiwi.
  • Options
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    It is also a bird :p

When you say Kiwi as a fruit, You say Kiwifruit, just shortened to Kiwi.

Oh yea, I just looked it up at the dictionary. We just say "kiwi" for "kiwi fruit". The bird seems to have the same name in German (I am not familiar with this ornithological phenomenon, however) and I just learnt that new zealanders are colloquially called Kiwis, wow.
  • Options
    *the kiwi here waves and smiles* :) :wave:
  • Options

me too! only I live in england now :(
  • Options
    You can't wave, you have no wings! :p
  • Options
    You can't wave, you have no wings! :p

There are many things you don't know about kiwis then ;p Cos they do have wings :p
  • Options
    I just met a Swede on chatroulette if that counts? We talked easily and he's HOT and we talked for hours. He will be my future foreign lover.
    Was he one of the guys where all you could see was his dick??
  • Options
    There are many things you don't know about kiwis then ;p Cos they do have wings :p
    Reading wikipedia, I stand corrected.
  • Options
    Was he one of the guys where all you could see was his dick??

I may have seen his dick later :p Maybe, maybe not *leaves room mysteriously*

But in all seriousness, I saw 3 dicks before I came across (*sniggers*) him, and it was not pretty. One guy I skipped 3x and it kept coming back to him! My eyes! My poor eyes!
  • Options
    I may have seen his dick later :p Maybe, maybe not *leaves room mysteriously*

But in all seriousness, I saw 3 dicks before I came across (*sniggers*) him, and it was not pretty. One guy I skipped 3x and it kept coming back to him! My eyes! My poor eyes!
    Hahaha! Did you print screen him for your personal collection? I didn't come across (lol) anyone interesting, but I was mostly just flashing up pics of goatse to freak out teenagers.
  • Options
    so... how long can you stare at a dick before it gets embarrassed?

Can you ask them to zoom in a bit?
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    so... how long can you stare at a dick before it gets embarrassed?

Can you ask them to zoom in a bit?

I said to one guy "oooh yeah, keep going, faster" before laughing and skipping.

But my Swedish lover - we are now msn contacts ;)
  • Options

Hussie ;):razz: :razz:
  • Options

If it's not blurring it's not fast enough.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    If it's not blurring it's not fast enough.

I just ended up with pizza on my monitor :(
  • Options
    The best thing about foreign girls, is when you're fucking and they start saying stuff in their language... Oh my god it's fucking hot. :thumb: