Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Video debate panelists required for TheSite.org

+Chimpy++Chimpy+ Deactivated Posts: 37 Boards Initiate
Hi there,

TheSite.org is looking for six people to take part in a video debate about 'alcohol and sexual violence'.

This is an exciting and unique opportunity to feature on TheSite.org, take part in a really worthwhile debate and get your voice heard on an interesting and significant topic.

Volunteers must be aged 18-25 and available from 10am - 4pm on Wednesday 7th April. It's not a problem if you live outside London as we will pay for your travel expenses to/from the studio. Lunch will be provided too.

We are looking for males and females who are keen talkers, up for a debate, interested in sexual health issues and who want to voice their opinions on this subject; therefore some experience in public speaking or debating would be beneficial but not essential. The debate will raise questions such as:

- How much does alcohol contribute to the number of sexual assaults amongst young people?
- How would you define sexual consent?
- Would you know where to go to for support following a sexual assault?
- How responsible is someone for being sexually assaulted if they wear provocative clothing?

The debate will be video recorded and uploaded here on TheSite.org, so you will be required to sign a consent form to confirm you are happy for us to use your contribution on the website.

If you're interested and available to join us, please don't reply in this thread, but send an email with your contact details to me directly:
chris.chapman@youthnet.org

Many thanks,
Chris C. :thumb:
TheSite.org's Multimedia Editor

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can I nominate Aladdin and SG, in a locked room with various sharp implements thrown in for good measure? Don't care about the topic. That's something I would pay to watch.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    chuckle