Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

hey

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi every1. not really sure what this sites all about but i was hopin 2 mayb make sum new friends. im bored as hell with life at the min!! my b/f lives in birmingham and only see him few days a week. we go clubbing at the weekend, have nice holidays etc. however when he goes back up im left on my own with no1 2 talk 2!!:no: :( . id like to make sum real life friends as cyber shiz aint really my thing. any1 out ther in same situation as me? x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi niki, welcome to TheSite :)
    Heyy
    Xx
    Same situation
    niki.c wrote: »
    hi every1. not really sure what this sites all about but i was hopin 2 mayb make sum new friends. im bored as hell with life at the min!! my b/f lives in birmingham and only see him few days a week. we go clubbing at the weekend, have nice holidays etc. however when he goes back up im left on my own with no1 2 talk 2!!:no: :( . id like to make sum real life friends as cyber shiz aint really my thing. any1 out ther in same situation as me? x

Hi Niki
    I am in the same position as you (althought I live with my boyfriend). Sorry to hear that this situation is getting you down. I to am very bored, partly because my job as a nanny allows me lots of free time but with nobody to talk to, as all my mates are working during the day. So as much as I love my job it can b extremelly lonely :( .

I am looking to meet new people and make a new group of friends as I feel I don't have that much in common with some of my mates, sad but true.
    I know we prob live too far away but I would love to chat if you every want it too.

Look forward to hearing from you :razz: