Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Dont know what to do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well last week i got back together with my ex who i had dated for 2 years, and i found out that he still reely liked me, and i was kind of still into him as well.
So all week he was reely nice, phoned me and messaged and texted me constantly and we saw a great deal of each other.
Then today, he suddenly wont talk to me. Seriously. I texted him twice and once i got a one word answer, the second he didnt even reply. Then this morning when i saw him he barely talked to me.
I guess i shouldnt be surprised, because he's done this before, but i dont know what to do. I dont reely want to say something because then i would prob sound a bit paranoid, but it reely is annoying the crap out of me. :impissed: And i dont want to dump him, because ive discovered i reely do like him.
Any advice please :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ask him whats going on.

I had an ex like this, if something bothered him he would turn into a woman and sulk and give me the silent treatment for a few days until he would tell me what was wrong. I always had to kind of push him to it (not in a harsh way) and really emphasise that it was important to talk to each other if something was bothering either of us.
    You see, i know i havent done ANYTHING wrong, literally, cos we've only been together just over a week
    *sighs in a pissed off way*
    I know the feeling, its frustrating but if you dont talk to him about it it will just get worse
    u assume that u've done something to make him act that way, it might just be something else that happened to him or something somebody else has said to him.
    yea well i dont think it has.
    Whats weird is that he practically ignores me most of the time, but then when we see each other in person he gives me his full attention :S
    This is SO annoying!