Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Force yourself to have sex with someone? (Ladies opinions please)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Big Gay wrote: »
    I think I've been in the position of trying to have sex because I didn't know how to say no

me too. Ive got myself into a situation before where i wasnt into it, but didnt have the confidence to reject someones advances and just went along with it but didnt enjoy it
  • Options
    If someone was doing that to me, I'd FUCK them.
  • Options
    are you using "fuck" as a verb or as an insult there? just to clarify cos it is a bit of an ambiguous word to use in this context.
  • Options
    If people could please remember to remain civil to each other and insult other users that would be great. No matter how much you might be offended by someone else's comments that doesn't justify insulting them rather than questioning or challenging their perspective.
  • Options
    geneve wrote: »
    But that's still concentual, you wanted sex and you got sex. Unfortunately I don't think one has a right to complain about the standard of sex when hooking up with a one night stand. Obviously if you want them to stop they should but for all you know you could be picking up a virgin with no concept of foreplay or turning a woman on. It's not something that screams 'respect me' either, just wham, bam, thank you ma'am!

In my case, I agree. It was my fault. I had thought I wanted sex because all my friends seemed to be getting off with boyfriends, but when it came to it, I wanted to back down but couldn't.

The other point I was making was that there are loads of instances of genuinely non-concentual sex that would be rightly classified as rape, that go unreported - simply because the woman knew the guy or thought it was her fault. A classic story I read recently was a woman who had gone through a 12-hour ordeal, being raped and otherwise sexually abused, in her hotel room, after agreeing to meet a guy for a drink on holiday. She never reported it because he told her he had bragged to his mates that "she was up for it" after agreeing to meet the man later. She was quite badly bruised and injured internally, but she didn't think she would be believed. Different entirely from my situation, but still relevant to the thread, I thought.