Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm npot inlove anymore :( it's so sad :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heya haven't been on here for a while because have had a bit of a situation.

Some of you may have read a thread about me not being sure about my relationship with my girlfriend anymore. Well on Tuesday I decided to go on a break with her for a week, it was awful coz she literally cried in my arms and it was just so horrible. Even though I have said it's only a week break from her, I eel deep down that it is just not right anymore. However my girlfriend wont take no for an answer. it's like she just wont let me go.........what do i do? I love her for the person that she is but I am just not inlove with her anymore :( i feel so guilty for making her go away plus we are living together and we share the rent and i cant afford to keep the flat by myself aaaahhhhh this is such a mess! i still want to be her friend aswell but i know she wont want that, for her it will be all or nothing. I really care about her though and i dont want to hurt her but i just feel this isnt right anymore,

what shall i do?? help please :(

xx

Comments

• Options
    but if I'm not inlove with her anymore should i still be with her? or is that not fair on her?
  • Options
    You're right, its not fair on her or yourself to stay with her if you dont love her. Sooner or later you'll wish you could have your own life away from her and thats when problems start.

I agree with geneve, get some space, even if its just for a week, for both of you to think things over and see how you feel without each other
  • Options
    thankyou guys for your help, im just going to have to be honest with her even if she doesnt like it I think , hate to see her face drop though :(