Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

relatively happy/good news thread

1198199200201202204»

Comments

• LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,123 Boards Champion
    Thats so great greentea you should be so proud! 💖

I've got a good amount of coursework done, and last night I stayed up playing animal crossing while listening to the radio.
    I just love the night so much 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
    GreenTeaJade09
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,700 Community Veteran
    A teacher smiled and waved at me as I got to school. 
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    LaineJade09
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 9,734 Supreme Poster
    edited June 7
    Got a McDonald's for cheap. Using promo code that took £15 off.  i got 3 Big Mac meals, 2 Mc flurries , 2 cheeses burgers, 1 double cheese burger.  All for £5 but plus delivery so £9 all together. Love good deals lol. (Ovbs to share with family)
    if you have the strength to sustain anorexia you have the strength to overcome it
    Jade09JayJ
    Got called a trailblazer on a newsletter from school today!
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Aidan
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,141 Boards Champion
    Was supposed to be letting myself have a day off today, but I've been super productive and done lots of cleaning and coursework, I should have a "day off" more often :lol:
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
    Eleanor
    Been able to do some new choreography since I got home from school. Partially inspired from past show at the performing arts thing that I do, partially inspired from Strictly Come Dancing and partially my own unique choreography.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 6,504 Master Poster
    Week 3 of redecorating and couldn't be more happy with it!

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

EleanorJade09
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 9,734 Supreme Poster
     my sister tested negative for corona so feel like that means im unlikely to have it either
    if you have the strength to sustain anorexia you have the strength to overcome it
    Jade09
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,189 Boards Guru
    After Waiting so long I’m finally getting my autism assessment on Thursday ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    GreenTea
  • StarlightStarlight 💃danceaholic🩰 Posts: 1,224 Wise Owl
    edited July 4
    It’s confirmed!! I should be back at dancing by the end of July!! The government have given permission for dance schools to reopen under strict guidelines from the week commencing the 21st of July! I couldn’t be more excited, the best news I’ve heard for weeks!!! Well may open but I’m still taking that as good news aha. Just filled out a form to say I’m wanting to come back as soon as I can aha
    There’s a million things I haven’t done, but just you wait!

* Shine like the star you are! *
    GreenTea
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,189 Boards Guru
    Have spent the morning in my happy place , not often I’m able to get down but love it 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Salix_alba_2019
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 707 Incredible Poster
    It's occurred to me that I have developed a crush on said person🥴

I've been a nervous wreck all day lol idk how to be cool 😂
    Dyed my hair 👌 makes me happy to do something for myself

Astrid Alauda

Spending more time with friends at the moment and its been really great

Astrid Alauda