Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

relatively happy/good news thread

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 592 Incredible Poster
    I did well on my last piece of coursework. I now just have to get through my exams then this year is finished 😅
    Today is a great day for a great day. 
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 9,854 Supreme Poster
    edited May 2
    I walk round the house without Make up on.  I never used to do that even just with my own family. Now i answrr the door to people without make up on.  It's normally just the post man who barely looks anyway. But this morning it was next door asking if we had their parcel ANd she defo was looking at my naked face but i didn't really care!
     Feels nice to feel bit better in your own skin. I obviously Need Make up but yeah
    if you have the strength to sustain anorexia you have the strength to overcome it
    Salix_alba_2019DandelionElizabethLaine
    This is my 8,000 post. I dunno if this makes me a sado or what lol
    if you have the strength to sustain anorexia you have the strength to overcome it
    Laine
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,529 Community Veteran
    My nephew, he lives being back at school 😁💖 never thought he would appreciate it haha 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Laine
    Shaunie said:
    I walk round the house without Make up on.  I never used to do that even just with my own family. Now i answrr the door to people without make up on.  It's normally just the post man who barely looks anyway. But this morning it was next door asking if we had their parcel ANd she defo was looking at my naked face but i didn't really care!
     Feels nice to feel bit better in your own skin. I obviously Need Make up but yeah
    I walked the dog in the dark without Make up on today! Went out without Make up. Saw literally no one but lol still. And was dark anyway but it felt nice and refreshing
    Laine
    It's snoooowing 😁 anyone wanna make a snowman? 😂💖
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Laine
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,221 Boards Guru
    In love with my top -“ in a world where you can be anything . Be kind ❤️”

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    BubblesGoesBooLaine
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 6,708 Master Poster
    Spent £50 on coffee pods :smiley:

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

Laine
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,746 Community Veteran
    Got a cute WhatsApp message from my friend.  At least someone thinks that I am not ugly. 
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Jade09Laine
    Saw the most amazingly beautiful puppy go by the house this morning

Astrid Alauda

Laine
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 735 Incredible Poster
    I enjoyed my video chat appointment with my therapist. My dream came true, I finally got to see her dogs 🥺

BubblesGoesBooJade09Laine
    I just took a selfie that I actually kinda like …. wow … progress?
    Jade09Laine
    edited May 11
    Been on calls with friends all morning and absolutely loved it. 
    Played games. Had fun 👌💕

Astrid Alauda

Jade09Laine
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,153 Boards Champion
    Woo submitted by assignments for marking so got the week off now! Now I've got lots of time to think about what I'm going to do with my time :joy:
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
    BubblesGoesBooJade09Laine
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 155 Community Manager
    Nice! Well Done @Aidan, must feel pretty good to have them all done. 
    "Let everything happen to you. Beauty and Terror. Just keep going. No feeling is final"
    - Rainer Maria Rilke 
    AidanJade09Laine
    I made a snow angel, how's your day going? 🙈😂

AidanJade09Laine
    My flowers have started to grow !!

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    AidanLaine
    @BubblesGoesBoo omg was it actually snowing in May? :joy:
    @Millie2787 wooo what are they gonna be when they're all growed up?

I submitted my assignment way before the deadline and passed, so wooo!
    Won a giveaway :D

Astrid Alauda

AidanLaine
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 592 Incredible Poster
    Finished my last exam 🙌🏻🙌🏻
    Today is a great day for a great day. 
    AidanLaine
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 735 Incredible Poster
    I've been making sure to get enough food 💪
    GreenTeaAidanMikeLaine
    Finally turned in an art assignment earlier that I have been putting off for ages (although it is photography!) It was quite good and I even made some portraits and one was about Salad Fingers!
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    AidanLaine
    Been looking through my online banking to see the last time I spent money on something fun for myself, and it was 1.99 for a kindle book 70 days ago...

Yep I'm gonna buy myself a new video game!
    GreenTeaMikeLaine
    My test results came back negative WHOOP ! 
    BubblesGoesBooGreenTeaMikeAidanSalix_alba_2019Laine
    Got £50 in my bank today for helping with research of the mix and crisis messenger 
    MikeAidanLaine
  • MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,661 Community Manager
    We've got a food shop arriving today. Can't tell you how happy that makes me.

Small appreciations. :tongue: 
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

ShaunieGreenTeaAidanLaine
    Teddy is getting his balls of on 16th
    AidanLaine
    Went to sleep before 11:30pm last night. 
    AidanLaine
    Having a self care afternoon

Astrid Alauda

Jade09Laine
    edited June 3
    4 weeks sh free

Astrid Alauda

LaineJade09Mellyy99Salix_alba_2019