Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

relatively happy/good news thread

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Got all my christmas pressies done just need to wrap the rest xo

looking forward to next thursday <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Laine said:
    Got all my christmas pressies done just need to wrap the rest xo

looking forward to next thursday <3
    Yay, much more organised than me. Lol!! :smile:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Brought myself a Christmas present for being super nice lately and coping well,

Yep Laine has finally got a llama! 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran

It came! Can't wait to start spreading some smiles! This has put me in a good mood :) 

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Aw those are absolutely wonderful @BubblesGoesBoo ! Where did you get those from? They're so cute but hold very strong messages 💕 :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Laine said:
    Aw those are absolutely wonderful @BubblesGoesBoo ! Where did you get those from? They're so cute but hold very strong messages 💕 :)
    its from the positive page, they have a page on etsy :) I love the spread smiles project, you write a quote or positive message on the back and hand them out to people who might have lost their smile :)

https://www.thepositivepage.org/
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    That's amazing! I'm definitely getting myself some :) 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Find it so adorable how my niece does Hi five and best friends with me 💖
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Went on a wee road trip with my friend, she had a reading at a health shop which I've had before and fully believe in, it's done with crystals on a string and that but don't judge it actually works haha... but anyway I went after and she said she doesn't normally do it with mental health but I have bipolar instead of BPD so I don't know lol... was gonna speak to my team about it but theyll probably think im crazy :lol:  I don't know what she done but I feel really calm now so gonna roll with it, also got a sun catcher that helps create positive chi energy so we'll see how that goes :) 
    Asa’s if Ladbaby with “we built this city on sausage rolls “ is the Christmas number 1 ! 

So so glad he would of raised so much for the trussles trust 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Agreed Aimee!  

While I may have lost my phone yesterday and still feeling the effects of it I got my partners old one ❤And I'm just still happy to be here. I don't know why I mean obviously I love him but I just feel like I belong? Always enjoy Myself here just so much calmer and stuff x 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Laine said:
    Agreed Aimee!  

While I may have lost my phone yesterday and still feeling the effects of it I got my partners old one ❤And I'm just still happy to be here. I don't know why I mean obviously I love him but I just feel like I belong? Always enjoy Myself here just so much calmer and stuff x 
    Aww that’s amazing to hear that your feel safer and calmer around him that’s what all good partners should be 💖

Thanks @Millie2787

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Meggles said:
    My mum ordered 1 litre bottle of vodka from Tesco but didn't have the stock. So they sent her a 5litre bottle for the price of the one litre
    Tell her to not get too drunk even though it is near Christmas. 😉😂
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    I call that a bargin Meggles ;) 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Absolutely loving looking after my niece tonigh - she comes out with the most hilarious things 😂😂
    legit asked me to play a game when I chase her around her room ( it’s tiny ) and thrown her into her bed ( obvs gently 🤭) 

she attucally leaves me in hysterics 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    I loved playing with my friends baby sister yesterday. My friend is like a sister from another mister. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    edited December 2018
    SHe attucally has me in hysterical laughter  - She’s just got me to put her hair in 3 ponytails and cover then with her bows 😂😂😂😂

We providing today goes to pan I have survived almost 2 weeks off work without being admitted to hospital! :) had a few trips to A&E for treatment but haven't actually been admitted which was my goal.. back to work tomorrow and as much as im dreading it im looking forward to having some sort of routine again :) 
    I’m off to be Santa today delivering presents to friends and family here there and everywhere 😂
    Looks like everyone has had a fabulous start to their mornings :)

Super glad you're all feeling positive xo

Hope it continues for you ❤ 

Must I got plenty of yummy food to snack  On today and I'm taking a chill day but feeling super happy :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Wow you got some kind of knack Meggles! 
    Took me ages yesterday weaving in and out of people 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Just excited for Christmas 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm off to see my niece soon. My little Amelia who was born yesterday. Never seen my brother this close to Christmas in 4 years either. 
    Yes i am a first time Auntie. 👍❤
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    When you walk into work and find 10 Christmas cards and a bottle of wine waiting for you, also got 2 beers and 2 recordaligs of guests so that's my Christmas alcohol sorted  =) also saw santie in a helicopter on my way to work ... overall a good first day back, and I feel ready to return now :)