Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

masturbation???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok so the other day my friend thought it would be funny if i asked my boyfriend if hes ever masturbated thinking about me, i wouldnt ask him so she did. his responce to her was "why would i have tto, she does it for me" (which i dont and never have actually) but laterr he gave me the real answer. one time ssince we started dating...one time in a year. what exactly should i read into this?

Comments

• Options
    he claims to only masturbate only once or twice a year anyway - so at least half the time he's thinking about you.
  • Options
    i just found it odd that he said he did before, so i said i figured, if a guy says he doesnt hes prolly lying, and it really doesnt make me uncomfortable, and he was affended that i was generalizing and comparing him to other guys
  • Options
    He wanks at least 3 or 4 times a week. Trust me. ;)
  • Options
    thats wat i figured before he said anything, and it didnt make me uncomfortable, why did he find it nescesary to lie, or under exagerate
  • Options
    He might be telling the truth, it's unlikely, but possible.

He may well have been brought up to think that nice girls think it's wrong, and having lied can't back out - and resents having been caught in the lie.

But regardless, if he's telling the truth about how often he does it there's no problem, and if he isn't, then your not going to find out how often you're the object of his emissions.
  • Options
    true, and there reasons to believe hes telling me the truth, like out of the yr weve dated and me in bikinis and skirts and low cut shirts, hes never lost control either, or he just know how to hide it....
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    He wanks at least 3 or 4 times a week. Trust me. ;)
    Nah, my ex never masturbated. Ever. It was weird because he was always so horny, but I suppose he could also get it from anywhere he wanted (god knows how, he wasn't really much of a looker, although I suppose I fell for him...).
  • Options
    Masturbation is key to most blokes lives. We sometimes masturbate about girlfriends, but it's usually if we haven't seen them in a while. No offence, but if we're living with you, or seeing you every day...then why would we wank over you? We get sex anyway. We'd rather wank over someone else... that's just the way the cookie crumbles.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Masturbation is key to most blokes lives. We sometimes masturbate about girlfriends, but it's usually if we haven't seen them in a while. No offence, but if we're living with you, or seeing you every day...then why would we wank over you? We get sex anyway. We'd rather wank over someone else... that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

:yes:
  • Options
    he is horny all the time, and were both virgins so its not like hes getting any,even if he wants it
  • Options
    Why isn't he getting any?
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »

Eeee, this is cheeky! If this is the case, I'll be having less sex with my boyfriend now.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Nah, my ex never masturbated. Ever. It was weird because he was always so horny, but I suppose he could also get it from anywhere he wanted (god knows how, he wasn't really much of a looker, although I suppose I fell for him...).

I think that your example is the exception rather than the rule, Franki :heart:. I'm wouldn't be surprised if your ex was not being totally honest with you. So many guys are hung up about admitting to masturbating as if it is some sign of masculine weakness. How do you know he wouldn't make an excuse and crack one off while he pretended to use the bathroom? While guys love sex, sometimes all you want is a little 'me' time. ;)

And going by the OP's age (15), I'd presume her boyfriend is quite young too and at that age, it's not 4 or 5 times a week but 4 or 5 times a day!!! :naughty: :yippe:
  • Options
    While guys love sex, sometimes all you want is a little 'me' time. ;)

So true. With a wank, in your head you could be fucking any girl you desire and in any scenario. Not just the girlfriend you have romantic sex with every couple of days.
    Sorry if that's upsetting, but I guarantee this is true for most men though they probably won't admit it.
  • Options
    How do you know he wouldn't make an excuse and crack one off while he pretended to use the bathroom?

He was not that kind of person :p. He was very public and open about his sexual exploits to the point of embarrassment at times. He never came...ever...and most of his sexual enjoyment seemed to come from how much I was enjoying it.

But then again he was very weird. Saying that, current boyfriend doesn't masturbate very much at all, which is especially weird because he DOESN'T really get any (you know, problems and what not, we're working on it) otherwise. I don't really do it for him either.
  • Options
    lyric wrote: »
    Why isn't he getting any?

i presume you havent read any of my previous threads, im 15, hes 16, and were both virgins, and about 4-5 times a day not weeks, thats what i thought. i honestly think theres no freaking way its one time in the past year!
  • Options
    Agreed.
  • Options
    its like its hard to believe even if theyre not that sexual of a person, but hes told me a coupe of times now he "wants to"
  • Options
    He was not that kind of person :p. He was very public and open about his sexual exploits to the point of embarrassment at times. He never came...ever...

Was he very open to you about how many wet dreams that he had, by any chance?
  • Options
    Was he very open to you about how many wet dreams that he had, by any chance?
    I know you don't believe me, but he seriously never did the entire time we were together. I was with him for six months and we had sex a LOT.
  • Options
    I know you don't believe me, but he seriously never did the entire time we were together. I was with him for six months and we had sex a LOT.

Oh I believe YOU, Franki. Honestly. :heart: I'm just not sure I believe HIM. If he didn't cum when having sex ... and he didn't wank ... what was his outlet for release? That's why I asked about whether he had wet dreams. If he didn't have those either, I would suggest that he might have a medical condition - and so was an exception to the rule. Anyway, I won't go on about it because I am not disputing your integrity. *hugs* :)
  • Options
    Oh I believe YOU, Franki. Honestly. :heart: I'm just not sure I believe HIM. If he didn't cum when having sex ... and he didn't wank ... what was his outlet for release? That's why I asked about whether he had wet dreams. If he didn't have those either, I would suggest that he might have a medical condition - and so was an exception to the rule. Anyway, I won't go on about it because I am not disputing your integrity. *hugs* :)
    He...didn't have one. I guess that's why he was so horny ALL THE DAMN TIME. Like we could go for hours and hours and...nothing. I did tell him he should see a doctor about it but he wasn't bothered and honestly? I wasn't either ;o.

I know he was an exception, I brought it up because they do exist and maybe OP's boyfriend is one too :p.

:heart:
  • Options
    I think that he does it more times but just not thinking about you all the time. I'm not being funny but why would he? He has you and knows that one day you will have sex together, so he is more likely to fantasise about those he can't have! And I personally don't see what the problem is with that- as long as that's all he's doing then where's the harm.
  • Options
    yea wen he was explainig it it sounded more like at all, not just thinking about me. and now he keeps asking to tell him how i feel about him wanting to do things. great
  • Options
    well just tell him the truth, thats really all you can do, but just dont let him pressure you into anything
  • Options
    oh he wouldnt in a million years, seriously thats why i made him promise to stop being self concious and be open with me, hes always afraid that him saying anything might pressure me thats y he asks for a response. but i might not have to worry much longer, check relationship forum.
  • Options
    I can only think that he assumes you would be offended if he admiited that he does wank, most teenage lads are like dogs on heat and get turned on by just about anything and everthing.
    It would take enourmos will power not to take things in hand not only that but constantly getting aroused with out relief would lead to an extremly painful condition.
    I really think he is just saying what he thinks you would want to hear.
  • Options
    That isn't necessarily so. And that he got so defensive about it - about being compared to others - suggests he might, possibly, be telling the truth.
  • Options
    to summerrize some of the theories:
    1)hes teelling the truth
    2)hes completely lying but is afraid/uncmfortable to tell me truth
    3)hes lying to show once again hes not like every other guy
    4)why the hell do i care wat he does when hes alone, its harmless
  • Options
    5) you'll never know (unless you fit a hidden camera in his bedroom/bathroom/airing cupboard/car)