Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Everybody hates me.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Today, I hit new levels of depression. In the past 3 days i've began self harming, drinking and wishing I could just end it all.

After my ex girlfriend and I broke up, there was a brief period of being apart, before we ultimately decided to try "friends with benefits." That went pretty shittily, and on sunday we ended for good. As it turns out, she has hated me for a while now, which was bad enough. Then, yesterday, one of my now ex-friends told me she also hates me. As if that wasn't enough, she will most likely now turn all of the people we know on me. Even if she doesn't, I promised myself I wouldn't be "that person" and try to keep our friends for myself, so i've told them just to go with her.

This has left me alone, potentially in danger of having the shit kicked out of me by my ex-friends boyfriend (Who I was pretty good friends with), or her friends boyfriend. Either way, i've been left abandoned.
Anybody looking for a depressed, suicidal 15 year old? I'll do anything not to be alone right now.

Comments

• Options
    She probably says she hates you bcause she's not very nice rather than you being a bad person.
  • Options
    *Hugs*

Things seem shit now, but trust me, in ten years time you'll look back and think.... wow that really doesn't matter now.

If people turn on you because of her, they weren't true friends in the first place and she sounds like a right cow.

Don't let it get you down though, the world is a big place and there are so many things that are worth sticking around for. Having your heartbroken sucks and feeling like everybody turning on you sucks. But these people will fade away in time and you'll meet much nicer and cooler people.

I promise!
  • Options
    *Hugs*

Things seem shit now, but trust me, in ten years time you'll look back and think.... wow that really doesn't matter now.

If people turn on you because of her, they weren't true friends in the first place and she sounds like a right cow.

Don't let it get you down though, the world is a big place and there are so many things that are worth sticking around for. Having your heartbroken sucks and feeling like everybody turning on you sucks. But these people will fade away in time and you'll meet much nicer and cooler people.

I promise!
    I agree.
  • Options
    Urgh, I can't wait till i'm 17, so I can get the hell out of here, move to America or go of to uni in Ireland.
  • Options
    Who cares?
    If they're going to turn on you that easily, they obviously weren't your friends in the first place.

Do pull yourself out of your pity party, dear. You can only be helped if you want to be helped.
    Fuck 'em, get some new friends.
  • Options
    I agree with what others have said *hugs* from me.
    I'm sure everything will work out, you just need to give it time.
    Good luck,
    Xx
  • Options
    Who cares?
    If they're going to turn on you that easily, they obviously weren't your friends in the first place.

Do pull yourself out of your pity party, dear. You can only be helped if you want to be helped.
    Fuck 'em, get some new friends.

Yeah that's right buddy - they were not friends to begin with. Violence is totally out of order too.
  • Options
    :yes: i know how u feel, ive sort of gone through the same thing. i kept going back with my ex so all my friends said i was stupid and didnt wanna be friends with me anymore, because of this i started becoming closer friends with this one guy, but my bf and him got all pissy at eachother for some reason and my bf made me choose between loving him or being friends with the other guy. i chose loving him, and now hes about to break up with me for talking to another guy, if he breaks up with me, idk what i will do. i just know i have to survive, and so do u. if u ever move to ameerica, send me a message and well start a self pity group
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    You're 15 and I have something to tell you: Life gets alot tougher than this.
  • Options
    Its usually the people who say and do nasty things that are the people with the problem, not yourself.
  • Options
    Hi there,

You are obviously hurting a lot and being alone certainly doesn't help. What can be suggested is for you to pop by the Brandon center (if you live in London) which offers free counselling for ages 12-21 years old. It is confidential therapy, and you will be able to talk to a professional about your feelings/worries/anxieties, and how you can gradually feel and get better.
    If you do not live in london, you could go to your GP and ask for these kind of free counselling centers near you, as there must be a few - or come back to me and i will try and find one near you.

Please do not lose hope, as it can only get better.
    Good luck x