Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Knowing if your cumming (girls)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey
me and my boyfriend have been together for a long while now and we have had sex and been through foreplay and both enjoy it. The problem is is that my boyfriend always says to me i wish you could tell me if you came or when im amoutn to but i dont know myself.. im so confused because it feels amazing and i do get wet but why dont i know myself :|
please help
xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sex can feel amazing even if you don't cum. But I think you would know if you had. The only way I can describe it is a sort of intense tingling or vibe that builds and builds from your genital area and up, kind of taking your breath away. When you actually cum, it is like a kind of tidal wave that leaves you with a feeling of pure relaxation. That's why so many people fall asleep after sex. And, personally, I find that if my OH continues to stimulate me after I've cum, I tend to squirm and want to push him away. (Doesn't stop me stimulating him though ;) .)

One of the best kept secrets is that an orgasm (however it is achieved, if you get my drift) is actually a great cure for curse pains and other cramping pains, including some types of headache :naughty: . LOL!
    if it feels amazing but youre not sure if youve come, then you probably havent come, but youve been pretty close, and are certainly very turned on.
    If you had come, then youd know about it, because its a very distinctive feeling.
    It will happen soon.
    I've came without having an orgasm before.
    lyric wrote: »
    I've came without having an orgasm before.

If you "came", you had an orgasm. Cum can mean ejaculation in the male sense, and women can get "wet" without having an orgasm. But you'd know if you had really cum/come. To "cum/come" or to have "an orgasm" for a woman are one and the same.
    ???? Its a different term for the same thing???
    ???? Its a different term for the same thing???

At the risk of making it abundantly clear I don't know what I'm talking about - there's all the hoo-ha about different types of orgasm - how a g-spot orgasm is different from a clitoral one, etcetera
    I think the g-spotandclitoral orgasm are the same thing, just from different stimulation.
    Big Gay wrote: »
    At the risk of making it abundantly clear I don't know what I'm talking about - there's all the hoo-ha about different types of orgasm - how a g-spot orgasm is different from a clitoral one, etcetera

Katralla's right. Doesn't really matter where the stimulation is, the sensation of orgasm is pretty much the same, i.e. you'd know if you've cum! I can't remember exactly when I first had an orgasm during sex, but I wasn't exactly in my first flush of youth. I could achieve orgasm through masterbation and enjoyed sex, but for years I believed that the two things would, for me, be mutually exclusive. Thinking about it, I probably didn't cum during sex until I met my husband. It was second time round for both of us and neither of our ex's were very adventurous in bed, so we made up for lost time, so to speak. :naughty:
    katralla wrote: »
    I think the g-spotandclitoral orgasm are the same thing, just from different stimulation.
    Yeh this. They certainly both feel the same. Sometimes it's stronger than others, sometimes you can barely feel it, but it's definitely the same thing.
    I've only ever orgasmed from masturbation myself.
    That's normal though. It's not easy to hit the g-spot through normal penetration (take a look at vibrators designed specifically for g-spot stimulation and you'll see why that is).

So have I. I tried showing my ex how to pleasure me more but it was a combination of his inexperience and me being to shy to say what I actually what that mant it just didnt happen.

have never had any trouble with it myself and am hoping with the next guy I'm with I'm able to speak up more
    I have the same problem with my boyfriend. I don't mind saying "That feels alright" but I feel ashamed telling him actually how to make me orgasm, or even worse DEMONSTRATE :|
    This is going to sound explicit and I'm very sorry but:

Do you make any noise when you're enjoying yourself? That's always a big indicator of how much you're enjoying yourself, especially if you are uncomfortable with actually saying anything. I'm the same - even after three and a half years I find it very difficult to tell him what I want, but he knows when I'm enjoying myself because I have a tendency to get very, um, vocal...
    I breathe heavily and stuff and maybe sigh, but nothing drastic.
    just go "oh touch me down down really turns me on". it what i usually say and they know to simulate my clit. i cant come from pentration i get so close just cant reach that final point. so they usually sort me out after. Try moaning really loud when he touches your clit and go "oh that feels so good"

personally if ur comfortable wit him you should be able to mention you need to be simulate to orgasm.
    I just don't like him seeing me in that light. Although, I know it turns him on when he is pleasuring me and I get pleasured.