Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Am I just being stupid here?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Everyone or anyone.

I'm a little confused.

I have this friend and I've known him for six years now. Since we left school last July I've still been in contact with him and seen him a few times for his birthday and others etc.

When he texts me and talks to me online he's really sweet, makes me laugh and we get on really well. But this is the confusing part. When ever I see him in person with others usually there he hardly talks to me and tends to talk with the others.

I'm not sure if it's because he doesn't see the rest of our friends like I do and just wants to catch up with them.

I really don't know how I feel about him. I mean he's a great guy, great personality but I just don't know if it would be worth risking our friendship on something that may not even be real.

So any advice. Any would be good.

Thanks.

Steph :)

Comments

• Options
    I'm not sure what you mean by risking your friendship.
  • Options
    i guess he likes you but he is too shy to come forward with it offline. You could always go up to him and start talking so when the ice is broken you will see if he's interested in you, or if he goes to converse with other people after short smalltalk. You could always ofc try the blunt way, go up to him and ask, "How would you like it if we both were together?" or something like that. Did that myself a few times, big adrenaline rush but quick and painless.