Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

is my bf cheating on me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
backround: my bf and i have gone out off and on for almost a year now. because were both in hignschool there iss a lot of drama surrounding our realationship. for the most part we try to ignore it but every once in a while we end up breaking up because of it and the end it ends up being a misunderstanding. there are exceptions but we didnt break up because oof these:
-a girl who used to be his friend started to like him and tried to make him choose, but he chose me so the next time she saw him she kissed him. i wasnt there but him aand his best friend said he didnt kiss her back, her pushed her away.
-over thanks giving break he wanted to stop the drama by making eveery one think we broke up when we didnt. i didnt hear from him all break. wen i saw him he told me he cheated on me and showed me the hickey, said he didnt realize what was happening untill it was too late, wouldnt blame me if i told him he disgusted me and i naver wanted to see him again. i forgave him.

problem: i just got a message on my face book from my friend who im not that close with but i used to be. she does not have a reputation for lying or exagerating at all. it said:

hey, um when u get a chance can u message me, i need to tell u something, its about adam.

only i cant because my dsi doesnt have enough memory to use that part of face book.

am i just being paranoid or is my bf cheating on me?

Comments

• Options
    well, he kinda admitted to it. So ask him again in peace, if he says yes, I does not really matter if he did it in reality or not, he wants you to think so, which is a very bad thing either way and - for me - reasons to break up.
  • Options
    ik. and usually i trust him, then something like this happens, the trust goes away, then when its finally back something like this happens again. i love him so much so i really hope its not true but it does say something that thats the first thing that popped in my head. i cant get in touch with her untill moday. its so nerve racking i hate it! i think my first priority is to calm down, second get a hold of my bf and talk to him, third....i have no idea
  • Options
    definitely no bedroom action until you get it sorted.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    definitely no bedroom action until you get it sorted.
    when crap like this happens im glad there wasnt any in the first place, and yea no mattter how hard it is i prolly will break upp him. i just tried his cell but he didnt pick up so i left a message
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    only i cant because my dsi doesnt have enough memory to use that part of face book.
    Off topic, but you might find it useful:
    When using a DSi or other mobile devices, go to facebook using the address m.facebook.com instead of www.facebook.com (if you don't do that already).
  • Options
    update

my friend talked to me and said that her little sister saw him kissing one of his exes behind a snow bank, the are holes in this story though: she wasnt the to see it, and this ex wouldnt be the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or last choice to cheat on me with because they had a bad relationship and theyve hated eachother since. he knows she was gonna tell me something but he doesnt know what yet.
  • Options
    Always get it from the horse's mouth so to speak. Carrying on a relationship in school is difficult enough without everyone else getting involved as well.
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Always get it from the horse's mouth so to speak. Carrying on a relationship in school is difficult enough without everyone else getting involved as well.
    exactly, its like, because i let him have a close friend thats a girl, everyone thinks hes cheating on me, so i cant go on heresay or anything like that. if u catch him, next time take a freaking picture, u know.