Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how long..........

i was talking to a mate of mineabout orgams and she sed that they can last up to 30mins:eek: where as mine have only lasted about 10 seconds. :(
also i have only ever had a clitoral orasam. and have never climaxed during sex.

is it just me being strange or have i ony had really crappy partners?:confused:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    She's lying..30 minutes? I think you would be dead from excitment if you had an orgasm last that long. It varies from person to person but I reckon (for women) anything from 10 seconds to a few minutes. But it depends when you "stop", when the feeling becomes very intense many people stop but if you carry on you can further intensify the orgasm.

It also depends what you count as an orgasm. I get a head rush which lasts around 15-20 minutes when I usually just lie down, if I get up I am unco-ordinated!
  • Options
    Oh yeah, forgot to say there are a few ways of lengthening an orgasm- make the foreplay last longer by teasing- bringing yourself (or asking your partner) to bring you to the brink and then back down again before you finally orgasm. Also, doing exercises helps, clenching your muscles down there.
  • Options
    I'm no women, but i've been with enough to know that you're all different in the bedroom department. Hey, i'm also no casanova. One of my x's used to scream her head off for ages, another x was quiter and more to the point.
    I don't know, i really shouldn't be answering this question. All i know is that different girls respond differently to differnt men.
    Hope this helped :p
  • Options
    no way could someone orgasm for 30 minutes continuously. shes making it up, you think how long 30 minutes is, do you honestly believe that someone would orgasm from like the time eastenders started, till the time it finished? No.
    maybe if she was having multiple orgasms one after the other, then maybe it might be possible for it to add up to half an hour, but i still seriously seriously doubt it.
  • Options
    do you honestly believe that someone would orgasm from like the time eastenders started, till the time it finished?

Maybe if Beppe was walking around naked...:D
  • Options
    No way! 30 minutes? Bloody hell, if only. Only pigs have orgasms that last 30 minutes!
  • Options
    Now we know not to go near any of your exes...
  • Options
    lol. thanks for ur replys. i'll be sure to tell her them.

oh how she'll laugh.

wow i never really thourght about it in terms of eastenders. :D
  • Options
    Lexxie* : Did yo uknow pigs have corkscrew shaped penis's? Well, about half of them do :)

The female pigs bits are shaped to match, if anyone's interested...
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    Lexxie* : Did yo uknow pigs have corkscrew shaped penis's? Well, about half of them do :)

And you acquired all this information first hand, did you? :p
  • Options

Thanks. Shall keep that in mind.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rititi

And you acquired all this information first hand, did you? :p

Don't be so Cheeky

I love your little Penguin, whats he/she name
  • Options
    I'm the same way. I've never climaxed during sex, just had clitoral orgasms. I've come close, but never the real thing. I think it does matter who the partner is and how he reacts to how you and your body are responding. My closest experiences for orgasm during sex were with one particular partner and the others haven't really come close.
  • Options
    good for pigs eh?
  • Options

be terrible if one pig had a left hand thread, and its partner had a right hand thread. what on earth would they do?