Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Not what I had expected :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Just got a few of my results back today. AACC. which I should be relatively happy with. But I'm not. The AA, yes! the CC, no. One of the C's I gained for Maths and I am sooo dissapointed:( Maths has always been my strong subject and I let myself down greatly. Have basically made myself ill today fretting about it. The other C was for English and I knew I hadnt done so well in that one but its till hard to take. To make things worse, my mum shouted at me when I told her, saying I didnt work hard enough when all I did for two weeks was revise,revise,revise! Sorry. Just wanted a rant as life hasnt been easy lately and this is all I need right now!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Look at the positives: two A's! That is amazing and well done for that!
    And, isn't a C normal? It's not like you failed the exams, you did really well. Yeah, maybe you aren't top of the class? But so what!? We can't all be genius and remeber everything we've revised (like this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYW50F42ss8 :lol:) You did really well, and haven't you got more results to come? So, you will probably get more high grades. All four you have so far are great :-)
    Xx