Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Exotic Places

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, this may seem rude, i swear it's not supposed to though, but how many of you guys actually don't live in or around the UK.
I mean, here i am in little old South Africa wondering if i'm the only one "outta the circle", so to speak.
So, anyway, i guess it'd be nice if i introed myself huh.
So, anyway's, i'm Claire, 20 yrs old.
Studying for my riding instructors exams, and looking for a job (not that their are any), hopefully riding and training horses.
Oh, and looking forward to going overseas in a few weeks! Can't wait!

OK, i reckon i'm said enough for one night! lol

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Claire :)
    I can't think of any users from South Africa but there are quite a few from the states and mainland Europe.
    Well, the users here are mainly from the UK, the States and Australia. Apart from that there is South Africa (you), Portugal (rititi), Switzerland (Turtle) and Denmark (me), of what I know of.

The foreigners are taking over :D Just need 6000 more of us to go or so... :rolleyes:

Well, enjoy your stay at the site! Before long you will be just as addicted as the rest of us! :)
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Well, the users here are mainly from the UK, the States and Australia. Apart from that there is South Africa (you), Portugal (rititi), Switzerland (Turtle) and Denmark (me), of what I know of.

Lexxie is in Belgium, xicoperez is Spanish, Tarareader is in Dubai, ana_rack is in France I think (?). That's all I can think of.
    Welcome to the site :)
    Hi!
    As one of the persons mentioned above I couldn't let this pass without saying: WELCOME YO THESITE!!!!!!
    I hope you enjoy your stay. There are very nice people around!
    :D

PS: I would love to know how to ride. The few times I tried to I just climbed up I tried not to fall down. Not a pretty picture, is it? :rolleyes:
    Yep, knew that I had forgotten some, but it was so very late :)

Another addition to the list is Greenhat who lives in Thailand.
    One more addition: Bolso is in/from Italy
    Thanks for all the welcomes, i feel at home already!!
    And i'm pretty impressed by how wrong i was!! There really are many diff nationallities (sp) around! Fab to hear!!!