Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ucas

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I applied and it says my status apllication is being considered but the welcome page said the choice offers the college code would be in red.
all my choices codes are red does mean i been accepted or what?

Really confused with the Ucas application page.
any advice will be wecomed
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Is this on the tracking page? because if it is, then you click on the red code.
  • Options
    Is this on track under the choices section? Because in which case all the course codes are red....

If you've received a decision there will be something in the column called "decision". And then you can click on the course code to see the details of the decision. You should also get an email telling you that your track has been updated :yes:
  • Options
    Oh aye i see decision there. there all blank so i hav'nt got any offers yet.
    damn lol
  • Options
    Good luck with your offers! Where have you applied to?
  • Options
    I have applied to Brighton, brimingham,BuckingShire, East London and Kingston.
    I'd love to go to Brighton but id be happy with any of the choices really. Hope I get in. I finish my Law degree in Ireland this year and want to go to a new place and met new people along with doing a new course!!!