Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Another one of those threads...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Here is my ranting thread, as I suddenly got the urge to post one of those:

Well, just hit me, that the Roskilde festival starts tomorrow. The festival with among others: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Garbage and HIM performing *sigh*
Reason why I am not there: No one that I know and trust, wanted or was allowed to go :(

I would have skipped my daily hygiene routine, for the 4 days the whole thing takes place (wouldn't do that for any other occasion). So this is the second time within a year, that I miss Garbage and HIM! Can just praise myself lucky that I saw the peppers. Though it hurts a bit more, as I know what I am missing out on...

Plus the fact that my annoying bratty little brother is gaining more popularity with my friends than what I have, is not exactly putting a smile on my face!
Yep, tomorrow my 12 year old little brother is going out with my two 15 (almost 16) year old friends and a little sister to see Spiderman and eating McDonalds.
No, it’s not that fancy, just a regular thing to do. BUT they did ask him to join them, before they asked me!

Oh yeah, and... ARGH, I could go on! He he, well, I will stop now.
Just thought that I wanted a ranting thread as well.

*is proud of first own rant-thread*

Comments

• Options
    Mmm,

I know just what you are talking about.

I wasn't allowed to go to Woodstock because my parents said I was too young. For God's sake, my own mother went to the first one, and she wouldn't let me go!

So I tried to sneak out and got caught. I was grounded the entire weekend and had to listen to the concert on the radio, while all my friends were there.

:(
  • Options
    Alright Jaqueline, if it means sooooo much to you, i'll come to the next one with you.

Provided you pay my travel fare, food, accomodation....

But hey, what are friends for! :p

I hate my little sister, if she ever tried to steal my friends I would have to lock her in the garage!

:D

But I'm not mean really! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by xxLaydee_Icexx
    Alright Jaqueline, if it means sooooo much to you, i'll come to the next one with you.

Provided you pay my travel fare, food, accomodation....

But hey, what are friends for! :p

But I'm not mean really! :rolleyes:

All I can say is: :D Dream on...

:p

Though I would buy you an ice cream for that last: I am not mean... comment ;)
  • Options
    Wahoo, a whole ice cream! I ain't had one in ages! A mint one, with all the sprinkles?

Well, I suppose now would be a good time to tell you I'm Lactose Intolarent!(SP?)

LOL :D
  • Options
    Oh god! This is only getting worse. Just realised that I can't read either. Mis-read your Lactose with Lacoste. Couldn't figure what Lacoste had to do with this thread at all!

Well, as you see I did manage to figure it all out and I will just get you an icicle instead. Much cheaper :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Oh god! This is only getting worse. Just realised that I can't read either. Mis-read your Lactose with Lacoste. Couldn't figure what Lacoste had to do with this thread at all!

You fashion whore. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

You fashion whore. :p

You call that fashion? Lacoste is just soooooooooooooooo "the-day-before-yesterday" :rolleyes:
    *gives you one of those hopeless glances like Cher from Clueless while playing with bubblegum*

:p:D;)
  • Options

You call that fashion? Lacoste is just soooooooooooooooo "the-day-before-yesterday" :rolleyes:

So you are Lacoste Intolerant......
  • Options
  • Options
    Yep, I am Lacoste, and lady ice is Lactose intolerant :D (Though, I probably wouldn't throw a genuine Lacoste away if I got it as a present, maybe change it though :p)

Wanna hear the worst thing about missing the concert? Flea promised ME (and the rest of the audience :( ) sex at the last concert! I want to claim my turn!!!
  • Options
    Re: Another one of those threads...
    Here is my ranting thread, as I suddenly got the urge to post one of those:

Well, just hit me, that the Roskilde festival starts tomorrow. The festival with among others: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Garbage and HIM performing *sigh*
    Reason why I am not there: No one that I know and trust, wanted or was allowed to go :(

Well, I'm truely sorry about all this bad stuff happening... but I couldn't resist reminding you about what I was doing last night one more time. :)

I'd quite happily go to this festival with you, as I think I have the money to. But its a bit late now, I guess.
  • Options
    Awwwwww. I sympathise totally Jacq. The same happened to a friend of mine, who is quite possibly the biggest fan of the Red Hot's I know. Actually, she's the only fan of the Red Hot's that I know... :p

I know the feeling though, y'know, "You're too young to do this, blah blah blah" :mad: Jaysus, I get that so much, even though I could in all probability wipe the floor with half the people who say it to me :)

And I am Lacoste intolerant too. However, I have no such intolerances towards other brands. Like Versace for instance... ;):D

Edited because I realised halfway through that I made no sense.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tashmania
    Actually, she's the only fan of the Red Hot's that I know... :p

Rather well highlighted by your obvious misuse of musical nomenclature. Red Hot's?!?!?! Who the hell calls them that. Chilli Peppers, m'dear. Or RHCP at worst.

</highly insulting rant>
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tashmania

And I am Lacoste intolerant too. However, I have no such intolerances towards other brands. Like Versace for instance... ;):D

And once again, you proved that great minds think alike ;)

And for Mindless, The festival is starting tonight, the Peppers are as far as I know performing tomorrow, so I will be standing at the airport waiting for your flight later! :p

And I thought of another thing: We would make this BIG sign saying: "I am your biggest fan, saw you two days ago, and I only came to Denmark just for you (and my loverly Tal. Without her I would be lost in the dark meaningless hole of life. She deserves to come backstage and meet you. Actually you deserve to meet her!) and my nickname is even made up after you!!! Luv, Wollahs"

He, he!
    (:p yep, I still remember and won't let go of that hillarious name)
    This would make us come backstage, and I will get my turn from Flea !!! :eek:

*mind is running kerazeeeeeeeeeee*
  • Options

And once again, you proved that great minds think alike ;)

But fools rarely differ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

But fools rarely differ...

Yep, but we are talking about great minds. Why do you have to bring yourself into every conversation :p :rolleyes: :D

Ha ha!
  • Options

Yep, but we are talking about great minds. Why do you have to bring yourself into every conversation :p :rolleyes: :D

Ha ha!

*concedes defeat*

Bitch.
  • Options
    Well, the only thing I can do now is :D
  • Options

And for Mindless, The festival is starting tonight, the Peppers are as far as I know performing tomorrow, so I will be standing at the airport waiting for your flight later! :p

And I thought of another thing: We would make this BIG sign saying: "I am your biggest fan, saw you two days ago, and I only came to Denmark just for you (and my loverly Tal. Without her I would be lost in the dark meaningless hole of life. She deserves to come backstage and meet you. Actually you deserve to meet her!) and my nickname is even made up after you!!! Luv, Wollahs"

He, he!
    (:p yep, I still remember and won't let go of that hillarious name)
    This would make us come backstage, and I will get my turn from Flea !!! :eek:

You never actually told me why that was so funny, lil' anna. Don't forget, I can be just as cruel as you. :p

And as for being lost in the dak meaningless hole of life without you.... well, maybe, but just think. Without me, you wouldn't even be on thesite. And that would make your life dark and meaningless. ;)

And 3-0.

*runs to airport*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mindless all the way

You never actually told me why that was so funny, lil' anna. Don't forget, I can be just as cruel as you. :p

And as for being lost in the dak meaningless hole of life without you.... well, maybe, but just think. Without me, you wouldn't even be on thesite. And that would make your life dark and meaningless. ;)

And 3-0.

*runs to airport*

No need for explenations. *runs after Wollahs-Sebastian (:p) with a sledgehammer and hits him right in forhead*

Anything else you wanted to add dearie?
  • Options
    *mumbles* just that really you are great and much better than me and please don't hit me.

And I have no shame in my middle name.

*goes off to plan revenge*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mindless all the way
    *mumbles* just that really you are great and much better than me and please don't hit me.

all kinds of useless stuff

Oh, why thank you! :)

What are you saying? Gotta speak a bit louder! :p