Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

new wat do ii do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:wave: Hello I'm kinda new ti this site and dont wat to do on it.

im 13 yrs old well actually 12 father gt my birth certificate wrong i was devistated.

i make acconts on random things could someone please tell me what im supposed to do on dis site.

i found out dis site wen i was looking for ways to stop getting mugged by bullies because they add knives and eeverythink wid dem and kept robbin me dinner money i didnt no hw i was supposed 2 tell my father or skwl teacher about it.

so i checked out dis site wen i typed in ways 2 stop getting mugged but couldnt find anythik

can any1 help mee please
and btw sorry for wastein uur time

take care x:wave: x

Comments

• Options
    sorry about the lengh
  • Options
    Hey and welcome :wave:

If you are looking for some good advice, I suggest you go to the appopriate section and post your thread on there. There is usually someone who replies really quickly. And although a lot of the people are here for help also, they are generally always helpful.

Hope you find a solution to your problem. :)
  • Options
    Welcome to thesite, if you need advice on anything feel free to post it on the message boards :-)
    Xx
  • Options
    ok

:blush:
    Hey and welcome :wave:

If you are looking for some good advice, I suggest you go to the appopriate section and post your thread on there. There is usually someone who replies really quickly. And although a lot of the people are here for help also, they are generally always helpful.

Hope you find a solution to your problem. :)

ok but how do i know wat der rite 1 is wwat if i post it in der wrong place will every1 think im wierd if i do. :crying: ii wud h8 2 b called wierd.