Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Met

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
*tuts* Surprise surprise... :no:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8506098.stm

What are your views on The Met?
Xx

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations to Alfred John, chairman of the Metropolitan Black Police Association - you are the winner of the Attention-Seeking Turd of the Day award for talking utter, utter horseshit. Is your organisation really that desperate to justify its own existence? And is justifying this so important that it's worth over-looking that a corrupt copper has just been found guilty of very serious claims against him? Or is it simply that you're defending your own predecessor?

Whatever the answers to these questions, it's beyond doubt you are an absolute cunt of the highest order.

As for my views on the Met, I don't think they're racist but it's going to take a while for the poisonous legacy of Sir Ian Blair - killing an innocent man in cold blood, then lying about it and smearing viciously the dead man in question - to be dealt with.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Whatever the answers to these questions, it's beyond doubt you are an absolute cunt of the highest order.

Me?? Or Alfred John??

And, personally, I think The Met are rasict. Not as individuals, but as a whole organization... The way they "deal" with situations is, very often, unacceptable.
    Xx
  • Options
    Me?? Or Alfred John??
    Certainly not you - Alfred John is the person whom I consider a "C U Next Tuesday".
  • Options
    Oh haha!! *Blush*
    Xx
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »

As for my views on the Met, I don't think they're racist.

And you base that thinking on what?
    Four years porridge aye.
    He's in for a very rough ride indeedy.
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »

Agreed. He should have been sacked years ago.

As for the Met in general, can't stand them. Rude, slovenly, scruffily dressed, arrogant and anything else you care to mention. Although I suppose they're a result of being in London, can't stand London either.