Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i think i love her

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This girl that ive recently met is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. Shes kind and intelligent and un to talk to, i feel so comfortable talking to her, but ive never met her only ever talked to her on the phone but i think im in love with her. I dont know what to do though she only lives 15 miles away so i could see her often enough.

Comments

• Options
    This is exactly what happened to one of my close friends. She started talking to this guy on the phone for a while, thought he was the greatest thing that ever happened to her, decided to meet him, and then all her dreams turned to dust as she realised that their amazing phone-relationship was definetely NOT going to turn into an amazing real-life relationship.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions about what this girl is going to be like in real life because it doesn't work like that. Yes okay, she may seem wonderful and everything, but if your expectations of her are so high, and it turns out that she's not what you were expecting, then you'll most likely end up heart broken.

If you're really sure that you want to meet up with her, then that's up to you guys, but don't wear your heart on your sleeve. If you do decide to meet, I think it's best you go keeping in mind that you want to become friends first, before anything else.

You say you've only started talking to her on the phone recently? Maybe it would be a good idea if you got to know her a bit better before you ask her to meet up. Do you even know what she looks like?

Come on, it's a phone relationship... It's not like you've met her, so don't go thinking you love her when the chances of loving her when actually meeting the girl are so slim.
    BUT it's happened before, you never know what may happen.

Well anyways, whatever you decide to do, good luck

luv em
  • Options
    Mate get a photo first before you meet her.

She could be mingin!

I had a good experiance though, I text some bird who I met in Ibiza and couldn't remember who she was or what she looked like.

Due to us both being from cov, we meet up in a shit bar where no one goes, so I could go to the toilet and run out if she was ugly and fat!

she was ok but great in bed so worked out ok.
  • Options
    So it REALLY matters to you if a person is ugly? Or Fat? Or BOTH?? So personality means NOTHING to you, and knowing whether they are good in bed does??

Then you have a very low opinion of girls!!
  • Options
    i dont care what she looks like, shes so great i wanna spend my time with her lying in the park, tickling her eating ice-cream listening to music and talking. Shes the greatest thing thats happened to me in ages.
  • Options
    Originally posted by novakovino
    She could be mingin!...
    was ugly and fat!

One word...shallow :eek:

Ignore his advice on this one mate cos he obviously aint got a clue :rolleyes:
  • Options
    i was going to, i know i havent known her that long but she means so much to me ive talked to her so much shes so nice and shes telling all her friends about me and it makes me feel so happy. ive never had ne1 who makes me feel this way.
  • Options
    Go for it babs....you'll never know till ya try :D
  • Options
    I don't care what anyone says this bloke is reaching out for someone and dosent care who she is.

Ok i was a bit rash with my previous advice, but i didnt realise how serious this bloke was about this girl.

There has to be a phisical attraction there, the blokes living in a fantasy land, he's been watching to many films,

I quote :-

" shes so great i wanna spend my time with her lying in the park, tickling her eating ice-cream listening to music"

Now come on people, how many relationships consist of these things? What about if she turns and dosent' find him attractive and then after they meet he never hears from her again? How's he going to feel then?

Exchange photo's, meet up & take it from there SLOWLY.

AND STOP WATCHING BEAUTY & THE BEAST!

:D