Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Coke facts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
* To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coke into the toilet. Let it sit for one hour, then flush clean.

* To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coke.

* To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coke over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

* To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coke to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

* To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coke will help loosen grease stains.

* It will also clean road haze from your windshield!

* In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

There was a competition in Delhi University: "Who can drink the most Coke?". The winner drank 8 bottles and died on the spot because he had too much carbon dioxide in the blood and not enough oxygen. YIKES!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    NOTHING will make me stop drinking coke.

I am the biggest Diet Coke addict in the world!
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper

Stand aside and relequish your crown, dearie, for that title belongs to me.
    Originally posted by kaz

Stand aside and relequish your crown, dearie, for that title belongs to me.

:p

C'mon lets take this outside... ;) :P
    Ah, this ain't too bad. In almost every single statement in mentions cleaning something, imagine how clean you will be. :p

Pepsi is nicer than coke anyway. :p
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing
    Pepsi is nicer than coke anyway. :p

And regular stones found in a mudpit are better than diamonds :rolleyes: :P ;)
    Saw that in an e-mail ages ago, and it not stop me drinking coke. I cut down now but still love it

Is it me or did coke taste better when your younger??

I loved the taste when I was 5 all the way up till I was 14 but now Its lost something about it. I'll still like it but no longer Love it!!

Another draw back to growing up!!:p

:p

C'mon lets take this outside... ;) :P

Bring it on :p

Actually, on second thoughts, judging by angelbabe's list at the start of this thread, a government official might drive up and hose us down with coke...

perhaps we should resolve this peacefully over a diet coke and chocolate cake?
    Originally posted by RNT
    pfft, everyone knows the biggest coke addicts are in the drugs forum

B'Dum tshhhhhh
    Originally posted by Lord of Little

B'Dum tshhhhhh

lmao, it was only a matter of time....
    Coke or Pepsi?

Hmmm... so what's nicer?

Coke or Pepsi?
    Re: Coke or Pepsi?
    Originally posted by Creeper
    Hmmm... so what's nicer?

Coke or Pepsi?

Pepsi??! :eek:

Burn the infidel!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Years ago, apparently you used to be able to put an asprin or some other painkiller (can't remember that well) in a can a Coka Cola and get wrecked off it. Apparently it doesn't work anymore though. :(
    Weekender Offender 
    My doc made me stop drinking diet coke, because she said it was causing my anemia :eek:

*still like Diet coke ice cubes occasionally* ;)
    NOTHING will make me stop drinking coke.

Diet coke tastes like shite, I dare you to prove me wrong!
    Originally posted by kaz

perhaps we should resolve this peacefully over a diet coke and chocolate cake?
    Pepsi??! :eek:

Burn the infidel!

I am willing to go with the offer, just cause of that kick-ass reply! *high fives*
    As it made me laugh so much, I am willing to give you a very heartwarming offer myself: We will rule the Diet Coke Kingdom together! What do you say? ;)
    Orginally posted by WhoWhere

I am taking up the dare! :p
    I prefer pepsi max.
    Originally posted by Whowhere

agree!! they dont taste like coke at all
    I average 2 litres of Coke a day :rolleyes:. A few mates decided I must have a sponsership deal...

I had a period of about 3 months where I had muscle twitching every a lot. It didn't hurt or anything - just annoying. They were little things that were really irregular and only happaned in small bits of large muscle groups - usually around my knees and elbows. I eventually went to a doctor about it and was told that it was because I had too much caffeine in my diet - a result of drinking too much Coke :eek: :D.

Still drink absolutely insane amounts of it. Today I couldn't find a 500ml bottle anywhere in town (My gf reckons I've already drank the town dry of it) - so I was forced into a 2 litre bottle... :D
    Ego, you can join the club :D
    A new fiendish partnership is formed...

We will rule the Diet Coke Kingdom together! What do you say? ;)

*gives evil-mastermind-type gaffaw*

Bwah ha ha ha! Ve Shall rule ze vorld together!
    First step in our monarchy: Getting rid of Pepsi, and every other cheap imitation!
    First step in our monarchy: Getting rid of Pepsi

Jeeze, that's a bit harsh. It's not like she's been around much to annoy people or anything.

:p:D:(:p:D
    First step in our monarchy: Getting rid of Pepsi, and every other cheap imitation!

Pepsi is nasty

After that we shall eliminate all other beverages - leabing alcoholic beverages, peach Robinsons and Coca Cola to rule :) mwahaha
    Wow.
    Originally Posted By Ego:

I had a period of about 3 months where I had muscle twitching every a lot. It didn't hurt or anything - just annoying. They were little things that were really irregular and only happaned in small bits of large muscle groups - usually around my knees and elbows. I eventually went to a doctor about it and was told that it was because I had too much caffeine in my diet - a result of drinking too much Coke

I have this all the time in my knees and my wrists. But i hardly ever drink coke. Im not allowed to drink it too much cause i go hyper and get ill. :(
    Lemon Thing

Hey Coke Monarchy, have any of you tried that new diet coke with the lemon twist in it!?!

(Edited because I made a spelling mistake, and didn't want Turtle attacking me!)
    Re: Lemon Thing
    Originally posted by xxLaydee_Icexx
    Hey Coke Monarchy, have any of you tried that new diet coke with the lemon twist in it!?!

(Edited because I made a spelling mistake, and didn't want Turtle attacking me!)

Well, in Denmark Pepsi has just launched a new thing called Pepsi Twist, with a bit of a lemon taste in it. If that is what you are talking about, then I would make a run VERY fast. The monarchy is not too fond of Pepsi traitors! *thinking of a suitable punishment for those of you*

And btw, in the monarchy Kaz, Ego and I are to decide... So Turtle can't attack you without permission *likes this whole "being-in-charge-and-ruling-over-others" thing*. But as you made me associate with Pepsi, then I do give him the permission.

So last comment: Have a nice life :p He he...
    Originally posted by PussyKatty
    I prefer pepsi max.

Someone with taste.

Coke is so not as nice. :p

*hides from the Coke mob*
    Re: Re: Lemon Thing

Well, in Denmark Pepsi has just launched a new thing called Pepsi Twist, with a bit of a lemon taste in it. If that is what you are talking about, then I would make a run VERY fast. The monarchy is not too fond of Pepsi traitors! *thinking of a suitable punishment for those of you*

And btw, in the monarchy Kaz, Ego and I are to decide... So Turtle can't attack you without permission *likes this whole "being-in-charge-and-ruling-over-others" thing*. But as you made me associate with Pepsi, then I do give him the permission.

So last comment: Have a nice life :p He he...

No, honest there is a diet coke lemon thing!

I'm sure there are people from England in this community who have seen it?

*Reaches for her pills and a bullet proff vest to protect herself from turtle.

*runs and spews*
    I'm sure there are people from England in this community who have seen it?

yeah i have, and its absolutely disgusting! it tastes more like lemonade than it does coke, if someone handed me that i would actually think it was lemonade, apart from the fact its black:D
    my boyfriend has tasted that and said it's really nice.
    i prefer pepsi max aswell. i also like diet coke but pepsi is best!