Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need to yell and shout!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm sorry for this post but I'm having the worse day and need to moan.

I'm worried about my job because my company may not be able to get our Security renewed by our board. And I'm hot (the weather is beautiful, but not when your in a suit) and have a non stop runny nose that no matter how many time I blow it carry on running

I got itchy eyes and feel like shit and to top it off my clumsy hands knocked over my glass of water all over my work and now my desk is water and my back is killing me :(

I need to scream, shout and yell at the top of my lung's

And the best part of work so far is we are two men down, both on Holiday, Why on earth they let two people go on holiday at the same time is fucking stupid!

Anyway I need to let it all out, I've not told anyone I may need to find a new job because my work may pull through, I hope they do because the last thing I need now is to start looking for a new job. But deep down half of me want to leave my job and find something else. Only problem is I don’t know what I want to do with my life. (I may be in the work board from now on)

I’m bottling it up all in side and I really stressed now. I'm a pretty easy going guy but of late, I think my mood is really awful and I think nasty thought about people that piss me off. I’m going on holiday in about 2 mouth but I'm not sure I can hold out that long.

Any one got any ideas how I can try and bring my stress leaves down and maintain a healthy mental leave?? my energy feel drained as well. my SANITY is at stark (Sorry my spelling has also gone down the drain as well)

I know my problems may seem minute to the rest of you but are really pissing me off

And is anyone else having a bad day? It may take my mind of my little problems

*Wonders off to find some one to SHOUT and Yell at!!*

Comments

• Options
    *hugs Harmless*

First of all, you get away from the computer, take a cold shower, put on your favourite calm cd, and get into bed.
    Just lay about, reading, thinking doing nothing...

After some time everything calms down, and then you will be able to think with a clear mind.

Thats all I can think of now...
  • Options
    Temporary measure....Go out for a walk at lunchtime, it helps de-stress you.
    I know this feeling well as im actually off work sick with stress as i just couldn't hack it anymore.
    My problems aren't work but the stress doesn't help.
    Perhaps a day or two off work just to yourself?

Somehow you need to let it out, its no good keeping it in...i know!
  • Options
    Short term: have a pub lunch & sink a pint.

Long term: start looking for new jobs. Even if you decide to stay where you are, at least you will have done the basic research & know that there are other options should you wish to take them.

And if it makes you feel any better I do know how you feel. My boss left a few weeks ago & it'll be a couple more weeks 'til she's replaced. As I work in a very small department I've been landed with all her work to do on top of my own. I'm very unimpressed as I'm not getting any thanks for it so I've been seeking out other jobs left right & centre.

Feeling pretty good today tho.

I do hope your day gets better sweetie

xxx