Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello i'm new :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

hello all :)

let me introduce myself :) my name is michelle, im 26, i live in surrey with my boyfriend dan, im a mother to a three year old boy thomas and a baby girl, kate, of six months. I am currently on maternity leave but i am planning to go back to work as soon as my maternity finishes.

i dont have a lot of time for hobbies, but i am very interested in anything medical or historical, most of the holidays i have been on have been directed at ancient monuments, including egypt and side, turkey. I am hoping to train as a nurse or social worker eventually and i am currently working as a care assistant in a dementia home.

My boyfriend introduced me to the site after showing me many many interesting posts about all sorts of topics. I like people who make other peoples life easier i dislike people who just make everything hard for everyone else, things would be soooooo much easier if everyone could just get along and be nice to each other!!!!! :):):):):)

nice to meet you all :)

michelle

xxxxx

Comments