Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

big brothers jade

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
is it me or is jade the most irritating person ever to be on big brother:mad: She is so unbelievably thick that it must be faked, i mean who seriously doesnt know who jesus is???!!!!

She annoys me the most because she is trying to be like last years helen but she is just a common, imature bitch. I also hate the way she is really two faced and bitchy acting as if she is really hard and then balls her bloody eyes out when anything happens to her!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I do find her childish but amusing to watch. I read the metro on the bus yesterday and there was letter saying she obviously has learning difficulties and has been put in there to be mocked. She is thick but plays up to it to make people laugh.
  • Options
    Originally posted by PussyKatty
    She is thick but plays up to it to make people laugh.

i think thats why she annoys me so much. its not the fact that she is thick that annoys me its the way she makes it out worse:mad:
  • Options
    Jade is evil, I hate that woman.

I think when the whole things over, she's gonna be the one who's at all the celebrity parties, getting drunk, and attention seeking.

And she looks like a pig.
  • Options
    Jade In 5 words!!

1.Childish 2.Stupid 3.Annoying 4.Fat 5.Bitch!!!

I hate her so much!! Oh my god!!

EXSAMPLE: Isn't cambridge In London?? lol I live In N.Ireland and Even I know that one!!

And then the stupid PIG says "Am I Fick (thick) HOW STUPID"

SHE NEEDS A GOOD HIDING FROM KATE AND SOPHIE!!:D :D
  • Options
    JADE IS BLOODY AWFUL!!:mad:

see if last night when sophie was talking and she was taking the piss outof her. adele doesnt make it any better by laughing hysterically at all the bitchy comments she makes about sophie. its all down to jealousy anyway. the other day she was saying she thinks sophie is ugly, rich coming from a human PIG! shes clearly jealous cos sphie is alot prettier than her, at least she looks human. I HATE JADE :mad:

bitch.:mad:
  • Options
    she thinks sophie is ugly, rich coming from a human PIG!
    Umm u think she's looked in the mirror recently?

God she is even more thick than Helen (I suppose thats quite an acheivment) and arrr Vote her out plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    says someone who thinks "fell" means feel.

retracts claws.
  • Options
    :( wel im sorry i didnt know making a typo meant u were thick! well im gonna go bitch behind ppl's backs now just to make myself feel good
  • Options
    Glad to hear it ;)

I'm not normally picky, but hate Jade cos she's two faced not cos shs's thick.
  • Options
    I just don't like Jade and Adele for the way they have been bitching behind Sophies back, I remember when I used to get bullied like that and I don't know what reaction they are expecting when they come out of the house but it's not going to be a nice one. I wish Jade would stop trying to be Helen, and she is def putting the 'thick' thing on, even her mum said Jade knew what veruccas were because she used to wear those white socks to go swimming to not get them.
  • Options
    You gotta admit shes providing some quality entertainment :)

I'm starting the "Keep Sophie In" campaign... i wanna see her kick Jades pink piggy booty :D
  • Options
    SHE NEEDS A GOOD HIDING FROM KATE AND SOPHIE!!

Uhh... excuse me, but if anyone has actually been paying attention, who was the bitch who slagged Sophie off with Jade because she was a jealous cow, because Sophie was getting just a little bit more attention than her?? KATE!! I think Kate's worse than Jade to be honest, at least Jade keeps the entertainment going. Along with Alex of course. :D But Kate, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET HER OUT BEFORE I GO MAD!!! I cannot stand the woman!!

Jade may look like a pig, and she may be stupid, but at least she doesn't expect people to choose her for the rich side like Kate did with Alex!!

Kate having the friggin' nerve to say 'I actually thought he would choose me' ??? Ummm... how about NO!! She REALLY expects Alex to choose her over the people he actually gets on with in the house?? Expect Alex to choose her, after she's nominated him 4 weeks runnin', and is a complete bitch to him when she doesn't get her way with him!!! And putting a METAL object in the microwave??? You think JADE'S thick!!!!

Also, you call Jade a cry baby, lol, yeah even though it may be true, Kate is aswell. She cried on her bed to Spencer, because Alex was speaking the TRUTH, and his MIND????

I, myself, don't like Jade, but Kate, I think, is bloody worse!!!
    I bet if Alex had chosen Kate for the rich side, she wouldn't have nominated him!!!
  • Options
    Jade WAS entertaining but now she's losing her appeal. She resorts to baby talk to get people to side with her. And she does that classic thing people do when they are threatened, says people are ugly when obviously they are not.

Jade is ugly on the inside and thats what is so awful. And Adele is totally two faced. I think Tim will be out soon and then after that Adele and Jade will have a very rude awakening as they are evicted, booed and discover exactly what has been going on in the outside world.

Bet they blame it on EDITING too when it's obvious that they are both very mean spirited.
  • Options
    You lot are so fucking judgemental. She is fat and ugly and therefore evil, you're just intolerant pricks the lot of you, if that's your criteria for someone deserving the amount of slaggings you guys are giving her.

And I am of the firm belief that it is an act, a very enjoyable one at that (isn't it getting us all talking about her? ;)) The only thing I dislike her for, like go_away is her blatent bitchiness towards Sophie when the girl has done nothing to hurt her - but it also marks her out as being intelligent, whether unintentional or not, by targeting one of the weakest links in Sophie (as she came in a week after the rest, she still isn't seen as part of the group) she is actually cementing her place within the group.
  • Options
    I find her very amusing to watch, yes she's a bit bitchy but I would be too in there, you don't go in to make friends. And if she's fat, I am obese. Just because she's not a twig.
  • Options
    Well ... I haven't commented on her weight just her mean spirit.

Personally I find it odd that someone who is actually one of the weaker links (Jade) has set about someone like Sophie and Kate who seem like fairly strong people....
    A classic Bully tactic methinks
  • Options
    Jade is very annoying. Her accent is annoying as are all of her mannerisms. BUT lets not resort to name calling.
    It's a bit childish to call her 'fat' and say she looks like a pig, don't you think? Would you like someone to say that about you?
  • Options
    I didn't comment on her wieght!! I think commenting on the way people look is bloody pathetic!! I may have said she looks like a pig, but c'mon, even Graham Norton says it!!! But even so, all I said was she 'MAY' be a pig. ;)

Anyway, it wasn't Jade I was slagging off, it was Kate, because I happen to think she's a two-faced, cry-baby, immature, selfish, get's all upity when she doesn't get her own way, sly cow!!!

The reason why some people like her (Mainly lads), is because of the way she looks, I mean c'mon let's face it, she hasn't got a very good personality, if all she can do is buzz round smelly Spencer all day long, and then move onto someone else, as soon as he leaves the house!!!

Like I said, I hate her more than I hate Jade!!!

Oh, and one question! Adele??? Two-faced??? Where on this earth did you get that idea from????? She isn't being two-faced, she's just playing the game!! Remember, in the words of Caroline in the first Big Brother; 'It's only a game show'.
    But even still, Adele?? Two-faced?? Nahhhh!! Just look at Jade and Kate, and then look at her!!
  • Options
    Queen Freak, I wan't actually having a go at you. It was aimed at people who did call her fat.
  • Options
    Well, considering that 100% Chevalier said 'You lot are so fucking judgemental' I assumed by 'You lot' she meant everyone.... sorry.
  • Options
    Originally posted by QuEeN FrEaK
    Well, considering that 100% Chevalier said 'You lot are so fucking judgemental' I assumed by 'You lot' she meant everyone.... sorry.

Eek! She is actually he!
  • Options
    Originally posted by QuEeN FrEaK
    she

She? SHE?

*giggle* (thanks Bumblebee :D)

I didn't mean it to include everyone, it was just a quick generalisation because I couldn't remember who exactly had said it.

And to you're earlier comment, if Graham Norton calls her names it MUST be right mustn't it. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Whoops. Sorry, easy mistake. *Slaps self* Must remember to read profiles ;)

And yes of course he's right, not as if I was joking or anything *Tuts* ;) :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I don't like Jade cause of the way she really did bully sophie. I thought that was really awful. I don't like adelke either she is so two faced. I like kate though. I think she is really nice and she is really pretty too. :) Jade just annoys me very thoroughly. her voice her supposed stupidity and everything about her. i just don't like her. And yes adele is two faced. I hate them both.
  • Options
    Hate Big Brother.

Got this in an email.

Found it funny.

Laughed.

Once.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Hate Big Brother.

Got this in an email.