Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Family????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My best friend who's 18 years old, has come to me for advice and I haven't a clue what to say!

He has been with his current g.friend for 9 Months, BUT he cannot get his 20year old cousin out of his head.

I must admit she is very pretty and most lads would jump at the chance of being with her.

She flirts with every lad going but very rearly goes with them.

His cousin has been flirting with him & I think he may do someit he regrets soon, what advice do I give him?

I realise that his current G.Friend would be heart broken etc etc but is the whole family thing that bad?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well personally i'd say hes mad if he goes off with his cousin. why would he want to do that when he has a girlfirend who hes been with for 9 months. and as for the family thing, i would never go out with a cousin, although i know of people who have. i just dont know what the point is. i was talking bout this the other day and my mate said that people cant help it if they have feelings for their cousin, but i disagree cos why do they get these feelings in the first place. i dont find myself looking at my cousins and thinking that i like them in that way. i think its gross, and also she flirts with everyone so why would he want to go out with a) someone who is just a big flirt b) his cousin c) someone else when hes got a girlfriend.:confused:
    Think of all those arms and legs....ewwww :eek:
    Well what cousin is it firstly. I mean a 2nd cousin is okay I think.

But he sound like a bit of a wanker your mate, leading his gf on for 9months while he lust over his own cousin

His cousin also sounds like a tart, tell him it will all blow up in his face and he will be outcast but his family and no one will speck his name for fear it will bring shame on the family. He will become the black sheep of the family :p:p:p

You must tell him to stay with his gf Or at least do the right thing by her and dump her nicely and find someone else OUT SIDE his family to go out with.
    I checked this out a while ago (cant remember why), but there is Nothing wrong with going with your 1st cousin. it is only immediate members of your family that count as incest (you brother, sister, mum, dad etc.).

cousins dont come under that.
    Originally posted by dai fychan
    cousins dont come under that.

I have SUCH a good retort for that, but i'm gonna be a good bubba:D