Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

out on the pull

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how can you tell whether the girl you're scoring with is up for coming home with you without being too blunt or obvious about it?

in the past i've gettin the impression i've over stepped the mark a bit, whether it was because the girl was too shy or not i dont know :eek:

Comments

• Options
    Ask her back for coffee. If she says 'yes', although it doesn't mean that you WILL have sex (it's her right to say 'no' to sex at ANY time), it would be an indication that she is interested in you.
  • Options
    If you are "scoring" up with her and you get flirty vibes I think there is nothing wrong with asking "Do you want to go to my place?"...
  • Options
    Yup just make sure to read the signs carefully and make sure to take no for an answer!
  • Options
    Hah yeah what they said. Guy I met with recently, we knew it was going to happen, but even then, when my mate asked if I wanted a ride home, we looked at each other, he kinda shrugged/laughed, as it hadn't been discussed in person, and I was the one who initiated the fact that I was going back to his as I told my mate I didn't need a ride back. Too bad if the guy didn't want to shag me then!