Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Can't bring girlfriend to orgasm.

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well the first thing that usually has to happen with this is that she has to be able to do it to herself, and it has to be fairly easy. It's no good if she struggles to do it to herself, otherwise how are you supposed to do any better with a body you don't know?

If she can make herself come, then I would get her all turned on and then ask her to make herself come so you can watch exactly what she does and then you can copy it next time. And get her to explain it. It shouldn't be embarrassing for either of you, because it's something you both want. She will want to come, and you will want to make her come, so you both want exactly the same thing. Best way to achieve that is to just work together.

With my first girlfriend I used to watch her masturbate with a vibrator and kissed her thighs and stuff while she was doing it. Eventually I knew exactly what she liked, and the crux of it seemed to be that she liked the left side of her clit to be stimulated. The top and the right didn't really do much for her, but that left side drove her crazy. So if I went down on her and fingered her and then licked that left side, she would come in no time, and same during sex. It's easy when you know how, and the easiest way to know how is to just get them to explain it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Err, guys, this was a couple months ago. We broke up since then.
    Thanks though.