Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Tasteless drinking game on Facebook causes outrage!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Students in Huddersfield uni have been named and shamed for creating a piss up game which makes light of the holocaust and the nazi regime. This is news because sick jokes have NEVER been done before. Ever.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Holocaust-Drinking-Game-Huddersfield-University-Students-Criticised-For-Group/Article/201001215521309

Personally I would agree that the students should be expelled, not because I'm a wishy washy killjoy that wants to ban everything that's objectionable but because the game is a shit rip off of 'Ring of Fire'.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This is an example of some reporter that has found something while randomly trawling the internet, as they had nothing better to publish. This drinking game isnt new in the slightest.
    Did anyone seriously expect to see students actually doing some work?

No, me neither. Back to the drinking game...
    Oh fuck off SG, just because you actually failed to even become a student, you lose not students.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Did anyone seriously expect to see students actually doing some work?

No, me neither. Back to the drinking game...

:lol:
    Weekender Offender 
    Is there a non-"sick" drinking game?
    How about the Jeremy Kyle drinking game?
    Not a patch on the Jeff Stelling Soccer Saturday Drinking Game

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2229158381
    I joined that group. lol.

I have to admit, when I first saw it I did think that it might be a bit too contraversial and offensive to some people, and that some of the people were getting a bit carried away with it.
    But at the end of the day, these students are hardly right wing, Neo-Nazi activists are they? It's just a bit of banter... the media are making it look like some kind of far right militant group using a drinking game and facebook to spread it's message around the Universities of Britain.
    Bollocks, it's just a game that went a bit too far.