Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

pills n self realisation..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok im just wondering.. i know thisll sound complicated but i dont really know what im like as a person and outside influences change me all the time.. now i havent taken a proper pill b4.. (previous post mentioned some shit pills i took last week) and have herd stuff about it removing all ur defences as a person and completely opening u up... i think this'd b a gd thing for me 2 do.. shuld i take it alone at home, at home with mates or in a club..

Comments

• Options
    Best to take it with people taking it also.
  • Options
    alone and completley opening up.. ?
  • Options
    If i were u id take it at someones house first with your mates. Less can go wrong that way and ur in a safe environment.

Ur right, it does totally open u up so be surprised if u start spilling ur guts to everyone but its great trust me :) I think pilling together brings you closer to ur mates, its definetly a good experience

Have fun
  • Options
    Originally posted by B-Real
    If i were u id take it at someones house first with your mates. Less can go wrong that way and ur in a safe environment.

Ur right, it does totally open u up so be surprised if u start spilling ur guts to everyone but its great trust me :) I think pilling together brings you closer to ur mates, its definetly a good experience

Have fun

yeah, here here on all of that :)
  • Options
    the first time i did ecstasy, i did it with several friends in my flat that had all done it previously. i think it completely alters your state of mind and it is best to do it in a familiar setting with familiar people. before the roll hit, i got very paranoid and was glad i was where i was and with who i was with. otherwise, it could have been very scary. once it did hit though, whoa! loved every minute. other than that, ive dropped 3 times at a club that everyone goes to to dance and do drugs...lots of lights, music, and people enhance it for me.
  • Options
    I think pills can be a useful tool to try and remove the barriers that people put up. However I think the way its used in clubs doesnt really allow for this as if you do too much then you just talk crap.
    I'm not sure what your talking about is self realisation though, isnt that more about finding out who you are as a person rather than interaction. I know its a blury line.
    I do think it can really help relationships though. Just dont rely on it as with any drug and dont expect it to solve your problems.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Just dont rely on it as with any drug and dont expect it to solve your problems.

:) Am I allowed to rely on it for a fuckin good night out :p