Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Normal Behaviour?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
not really sure which forum this belongs in but this is prob the best.

well the other day me and a mate were talking and she said that she really needed her bikini line shaving. she is doing beauty therapy at college so she said that her mate had just done the top for her cos she'd been in college. then she said that her boyfriend was gonna shave the rest for her later that night. well i thought this was gross! i know its nothing he hasnt seen before, they seem to have sex often enough, but just the thought of her sat there while he shaved her makes me feel ill. would anyone else have there boyfirend shave there bikini line? lads would you feel comfortable shaving your girlf down there? imagine if it was the other way round, girls would you shave your bloke?

i thought it was just me that thinks like this but i happen to know my best mate agrees with me. i just thought it was a really wierd thing to do. i said to my mate dont you think its abit strange getting him to do it and she said not at all, he asked if he could! what is it all about?

*shudders at the thought*

Comments

• Options
    I couldn't get my boyfriend to do it. I just wouldn't be able to. I don't think he would want to either. It does seem a bit weird though I have to admit. :)
  • Options
    I think thats quite sexy actually. much more interesting than doing it yourself.
  • Options
    I'd like to think I'm quite open minded about these things.

If the girl wanted me to do it, it'd be only polite to oblige :D
  • Options
    rainbow brite is right its sexy and would show real trust between each other.

I'd let a girl shave me, I'd shave her too!

I've got a steady hand!!!;)

Then I get to marvel at my masterpiece after its finished!!

(As long as I trusted her)
  • Options
    I wonder if that could be classed as shaving sex? The topic of a whole Clarkson program :D
  • Options
    Is this not a typical male fantasy? To shave a woman, give her a good lick & then screw her senseless?

Or have I just been hanging around with strange men?

*wanders of to contemplate the men she's known*
  • Options
    Not strange...just kinda unusual i guess :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyRed
    Is this not a typical male fantasy? To shave a woman, give her a good lick & then screw her senseless?

Hey all of that works for me!
    :D:D

Hmm... not have any volutes as of yet!! :p:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

Hey all of that works for me!
    :D:D

Phew!
    And there was me thinking I'd been attracting peculiar men all this time :p
  • Options
    And there was me thinking I'd been attracting peculiar men all this time

Well I'm only peculiar on Tuesday and Thursdays thank you very much, and That fantasy you said is held pretty high I think in the fantasy charts ;)

Behind having 2 girls mud fight in Skippy clothing :p

And maybe you have been going to the wrong places in your attracting the strange type of guy!
  • Options

That fantasy you said is held pretty high I think in the fantasy charts ;)

And maybe you have been going to the wrong places in your attracting the strange type of guy!

Ha! I thought it was! :D

So where is it that I should be going? ;)
  • Options
    My partner did this for me the other day, it was very arousing for both of us.;) Only because i trust him completely.
    I don't think its as rare as you think, just people don't talk about it.:eek:
  • Options

Ha! I thought it was! :D

So where is it that I should be going? ;)

*Giggles like a 12 year old girl Backstage at a Blue concert(Sp?)*

You should be going to the centre of the Universe, formally known as Croydon!:p ;)
  • Options

*Giggles like a 12 year old girl Backstage at a Blue concert(Sp?)*

You should be going to the centre of the Universe, formally known as Croydon!:p ;)

er, I visited the delightful Haven that is Croydon, many moons ago. And I have to say, it wasn't really to my liking & unless a lot has changed, the men there are stranger than ever!

(no offence sweetie - I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule;) )
  • Options
    I've done it before for my ex b/f i found it hilarious having to shave him and couldnt stop laughing, which kinda made him paranoid but after the hair had gone we got right down to business! (He didnt choose to have me shave him though it was more of a medical matter).
  • Options
    Harmless - no surprise you'd agree to it. ;)

This has all been discussed recently. I'd be happy to shave someone & be shaved. I think it's a great sign of trust between 2 people. of course it's also very arousing.

Typical male fantasy? Don't know about that. <sweeping generalisation>I think most men would find the shaving part only got in the way, & would prefer it be done before thay got there.</sweeping generalisation>
  • Options
    i wouldn't want him shaving down there. it's too much of a delicate area. i wouldn't care about him shaving my legs though.
  • Options
    Damn, i must be on some thing tonight, can u imagine coming outta my shell like this *rolls eyes*.
    Have to admit, i kinda like the idea of having the guy shave me, and yes, i'd return the favour.
    Now don't laugh, couple of years ago, a friend of mine and I shaved our b/f's legs. Now that was some thing really funny!!! No nicks on either of them if I remember right! :D
  • Options
    my boyfriend shaved me down there a couple of days ago. it wasnt really sexual at all we were just in the bath and it was funny, he was shaving funny shapes into it..hehe..it wasnt that big a deal to me, hes seen it all before with and without hair so it was nothing new just a bit more fun when ur doing it with some1 else!
  • Options
    OH MY GOD how young and naive are you?!?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Scorcher
    Harmless - no surprise you'd agree to it. ;)

This has all been discussed recently. I'd be happy to shave someone & be shaved. I think it's a great sign of trust between 2 people. of course it's also very arousing.

Typical male fantasy? Don't know about that. <sweeping generalisation>I think most men would find the shaving part only got in the way, & would prefer it be done before thay got there.</sweeping generalisation>

I hope people don't start thinking I've got a kinky thing for shaving now. I tried it once and would maybe do it again with the right gir l:)
  • Options
    *Gets Shaver ready*

Girls form a line NO PUSHING ur all get ur turn :D;)

i`ll do ur armpits for a fiver...... nah 2nd thoughts :eek:
  • Options
    i agree with angel babe really, i dont like the thought of that @All! ewww...soz 2 ne one who doesnt think that i just dont agre
  • Options
    I once did it to my ex-wife (actual wife at the time you understand?) and god was I disapointed with the result..........I know you might think Im bitter or taking an opportunity to have a go, but it really wasn`t nice. Dont get me wrong, it was nice with the hair in place!

Another ex (gf NOT wife!) was always shaved and it looked VERY nice. Never her saw her with hair though and that may have been not nice!

What am I babbling on about I hear you ask? basically, if you`re comfortable with doing it, try it. But bear in mind that the finished result may be not all you expected!

Ive been done a few times for surgical reasons and that dont look nice. *oven ready chicken* was one description I heard:rolleyes:
  • Options
    To shave a woman, give her a good lick & then screw her senseless?

Something about that really turned me on.

*goes for cold shower*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing

Something about that really turned me on.

*goes for cold shower*

Yes you are in need of a very very cold shower young lady, and you should wash your mouth out with soap!!
    :p;)
  • Options
    Ah, something about that sounded good is all. :p
  • Options
    Something tells me that Daisy was feeling rather randy last night?

Must admit though
    To shave a woman, give her a good lick & then screw her senseless?

That sounds well nice!! Hi KinkyRed ;)
  • Options
    * Has just realised KinkyRed is a girl*

*Runs in the corner and hides*
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    * Has just realised KinkyRed is a girl*

*Runs in the corner and hides*

lol,:D :D

hehehe