Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

pierced ears

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had my ears pierced ages ago when I was about 9, then had a second hole done when I was about 13....since then I have let them heal. I've not had earings in since I was about 15. Is it possible to have them re-pierced?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Am not sure but if you go to the piercing shop I think they will do it. But maybe not in the same place. Sorry am not able to help - as all my piercings have never healed up :)
    im pretty sure they'll just repierce them, orrr pierce them again but slightly to the side. iv got two holes on each side and weirdly just ONE healed up, but the rest didnt?! like, 3 would still go through and 1 wouldnt. i just went to the piercer guy and he put a needle through and reopened it but then again i hadnt had it out as long as you, it was probably just a year or so. im sure they must be able to do it! :)
    Thank yooou :thumb:

I'll take a trip to the piercing people in town when it's less deadly out there :nervous:
    I've had my lobes re-pierced 3 times and it's been fine.