Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ex boyfriend Vs New boyfriend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Help me i am so confused. :confused: Just to clarify Dave is my Ex and Andy is my current boyfriend.

dave phoned and we were talking and he was saying how hard it was for him to see me with andy and it hurt (now he knows how i felt) and then he said "i shouldn't say this but im still madly in love with you"
so im so confused and he kept saying how he really did want me back but now i was with andy there was no way it was going to happen and in the future he definately wants me back. But then when i wasn't with andy he didn't want to know.
i know i shouldn't but it is so difficult just hearing him say that he still loves me in that voice that he does. it was so sweet and perfect i just melted he made me feel special then i asked him why he loved me and he said because im pretty blah blah blah and it made me feel wanted again. i just melted and fell at his feet.
I am happy with andy and i do still want to be with him. i wouldn't change it for the world. but i still have really strong feelings for dave. My head is so messed up. What does dave mean and what should i do??? Please help me.

Comments

• Options
    You have to decide if you really want to be with your current b.friend?

If you do, then going back to ex shouldn't either enter your head.

IF YOU NOT 100%, Take a break, let ur ex see u single and make him wait a few months and see if he's still chasing you.
  • Options
    It sounds to me like your ex just wants what he can't have...

G :):) D LUCK sorting out, my advice would be stay with you current bf and let time help heal your feelings for your ex. xXx
  • Options
    dont go back to dave mate! from what you have said before he sounds like a knob and you definetly deserve better. stick with andy:D

p.s. u ok? havent spoken for a while?

sarah x x x
  • Options
    Yeah thanx Schnap me baby. I will talk to you next time your online. Anyway i have realsied how much i really want to be with andy so i am taking the chance to be with him and giving it a real good go. Thanx for all your help. :)
  • Options
    you're ex had his chance, it looks as if he blew it. If he has only realised what he's missed, his problem. What's to say if u got bac with him in a couple of months he leaves you again. Stick with the new guy, you might find he's better than the last one.;)
  • Options
    I think it sounds like hes trying to throw a spanner in the works. im sorry but he sounds like he knows that he doesnt like to see you happy so he wants you to split up hes probably really jealous. dont split up with andy just yet you hardly know him.
  • Options
    Sounds like a classic case of wanting what you can't have. He's jealous that you're happy with someone else now and wants to snap his fingers and have you back. Don't listen to him!! xx