Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Help?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know there was a thread posted recently on mobile phones, but I'm wondering if anyone knows when the Nokia 7650 is released in the UK, and how much it will cost upon release? (Either contract or pay as you go, I'm not fussy :p)

Feedback would be greatly appreciated! :D

Comments

• Options
    I know its being introduced soon. I aint sure of the prices but something like £150 on PAYT :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k
    I aint sure of the prices but something like £150 on PAYT :)

Jesus!!! :eek:

Are you sure?! I thought it would be in the region of £400 on contract! :confused:
  • Options
    well a quick look on google, brought up a couple of sites, the one first site i found that has it wants.. £530 with out a contract and £293 with! they have it to come out in two weeks,

it'll be a while before it gets any cheaper i imagine,

here's the one link http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=NOK_7650&curr=UKP

hope it helps, just stick nokia 7650 in on google.co.uk!
  • Options
    Cheers buzz! ;):D

I tried google already, but it was of no help :confused:

Don't really care about the price...I'm going on holiday in three weeks and was wanting a new mobile for going, just wanted to know if it would be out on time!
  • Options
    nae problem,

with regards google though, if you go to google.co.uk instead of .com there's an option to search pages just from the uk and not "the web" which is more likely to be very american dominated,

buzz
  • Options
    Damn the person who told me it was £150!

I thought i could afford one then.... :(
  • Options
    £500 for a phone??! :eek:

Jesus, I wouldn't pay that much for a phone unless it could wash the dishes, do my laundry and give me a multiple orgasm at the same time.

This is why I was never in the "cool" group in school, isn't it?

*goes to follow link to see what's so damn special about it*
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaz
    £500 for a phone??! :eek:

Jesus, I wouldn't pay that much for a phone unless it could wash the dishes, do my laundry and give me a multiple orgasm at the same time.

Damm right, £500 for a phone, what a rip off. are you people really going to pay that much for a phone??

£100 is as far as I would go, maybe £150

but £500 are you people made of money??
  • Options
    :eek:

wish i had £500 to spend on a bloody mobile! you might as well wait until its been out for a few months then it will be alot cheaper. its rediculous how when things are brand new they cost an absolute fortune, then they become MUCH cheaper after just a couple of months. must be some phone anyway.
  • Options
    Go to www.nokia.com and search for the 7650...it tells you everything but the price im afraid! :)

I've searched the T mobile, Vodafone, O2, Virgin, Carphone Warehouse, The Link websites and found nothing .

However the little gem of a website www.mobileshop.com has some info- it will only be available on O2 and Vodafone Monthly :)

And by the way im after the same phone (or one similar) so i can kind of justify the time i've spent on this :D

Oh and the price is to be confirmed! :)

Edited cos im a div!