Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Doom like game for the Wii

Gamesmaster,

As an old git shoot em ups really haven't topped Doom in my view, as I have just got a Wii are there any games for it as good as Doom was?

Ta.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    First person shooters haven't been huge on the Wii - for something a bit more cereberal I think they just released the Metroid Prime trilogy which is superb.

Light gun games have done better - with the 70's Grindhouse inspired House of the Dead: Overkill, Resident Evil Chronicles and the Dead Space shooter all getting favourable reviews and working well with the controller.

God I need to get a Wii, spent about 4 hours just flying around the resort in Wii Sports 2 at the parents house this Christmas and loved it.
  • Options
    Thanks, the House of the Dead: Overkill sounds just what I was looking for and its quite cheap too which is a bonus.
  • Options
    Resident Evil 4 is excellent too! :)
  • Options
    I played a Bond game on the wii, and found it really difficult to play. Not sure if it was difficult controls or just me being crap though!