Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anal sex

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It is fact. Both men and women can orgasm from it.
  • Options
    kira wrote: »
    It is fact. Both men and women can orgasm from it.

Some people enjoy it. But for a lot of people, anal sex is not enjoyable at all, and you are fucking retarded if you think that everyone likes it.
  • Options
    where did I say that everybody enjoys it?
  • Options
    How could anything that hurts that bad be pleasurable? There is no good feelings deribed from it. Pain is the only sensation gotten from it. How could anyone orgasam from that. And if the man is getting something from it there can only be the knowledge that he is creating pain in someone else. Masicisum ... what kind of sick o ... I lived with one.... sicko to get so much pleasure out of causing so much pain.... There is nothing in there except poop. How could it possibly be orgasmic to be in such pain unless there is something wrong with you to begin with. To volunteer to be hurt like that I can never understand.... Now I can not go to the bathroom ever again with out the reminder of it.. My muscles never recovered and just the simply action of pooping is painful. This is not a moral issue for me. I am for what ever feels good, but this is the worst. How could any woman defend this EVER>?????????
  • Options
    I'm simply stating medical fact. Just because something is non-pleasurable for you, it doesn't mean it isn't for everybody.
  • Options
    I am just asking not arguing.... What could you possibly find pleasing about it. It hurts. It ruins yours ass muscles ,,,, you never go to the bathroom without pain. I am curious what you find so alluring about it. How could that much pain turn you on?
  • Options
    I'm not female. But it is true that anal sex can be pleasurable.

Some people don't like blowjobs, but it doesn't mean it never feels good to anybody. Sexual likes/dislikes and responses are relative.
  • Options
    Whats happening to you is awful, if you do not want anal sex or any other kind of sex for that matter no one has the right to force you, this is rape pure and simple and i wonder what is stopping you from leaving him.
    However anal sex is enjoyed by lots of people so there must be an element of intense pleasure for those who enjoy it, your man is obviously being rough and aggressive and forcing this against your will so it is bound to hurt.
    I am sure in a loving mutual relationship were there is respect and gentle loving motives then it can be enjoyed without to much pain.
    The world is full of wonderful kinks and fetish's that all sorts of people enjoy but nobody should ever have to do something they don't want to do or that cause them pain.
    Good luck x
  • Options
    being raped is never going to be pleasureable, but consensual anal sex where you are relaxed and aroused is totally different.
    Being anally raped must be absolutely awful, and even consensual anal sex can sometimes hurt, but can also be very pleasurable at other times
  • Options
    Dragonelle wrote: »
    I am just asking not arguing.... What could you possibly find pleasing about it. It hurts. It ruins yours ass muscles ,,,, you never go to the bathroom without pain. I am curious what you find so alluring about it. How could that much pain turn you on?

I think most people here were quite shocked to read your first post. It is true that anal sex isn't for everyone and can be painful. Myself, I go through periods of being ultra-relaxed and finding it amazingly enjoyable, and other times when I am, perhaps, a bit tense and don't feel up to it. My hubby understands this and we never go beyond each other's comfort level.

While you cannot understand how anal sex can possibly be pleasurable, we cannot understand how you remained in an abusive relationship for so long. What your "boyfriend" did to you was nothing less than rape. Make no mistake, no woman here is defending that! He has damaged you internally and ruined your sex life. If what you say is true, a medical examination could provide sufficient evidence to press charges, and he could go to jail for what he did to you. Even so, it would be wrong for you to tar all men with the same brush and accuse them of simply inflicting pain through anal sex as, in a consensual relationship, this is not the case at all.
  • Options
    While you cannot understand how anal sex can possibly be pleasurable, we cannot understand how you remained in an abusive relationship for so long. What your "boyfriend" did to you was nothing less than rape. Make no mistake, no woman here is defending that! He has damaged you internally and ruined your sex life. If what you say is true, a medical examination could provide sufficient evidence to press charges, and he could go to jail for what he did to you. Even so, it would be wrong for you to tar all men with the same brush and accuse them of simply inflicting pain through anal sex as, in a consensual relationship, this is not the case at all.

^^ This. :yes:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    grace wrote: »
    Some people enjoy it. But for a lot of people, anal sex is not enjoyable at all, and you are fucking retarded if you think that everyone likes it.

Woah, it really feels like you've jumped on kira's posts here. He hasn't really said that everyone must enjoy it, it was more just pointing out that it can be really pleasurable for both men and women. Please watch out for unnecessary insults.

On a separate note...

Another :thumb: for overthehill from me.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Dragonelle wrote: »

Hey, welcome to TheSite :)

Here's an article on the attraction and safety of anal play which may help to explain how anal sex can be pleasurable for people in a trusting situation. I'm really sorry to hear about your experience and feel free to start a new thread to get further support and advice.

Take care.
  • Options

Well said.