Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Hey Trutle! Why You Dissin Me??!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey turtle! I don't have no beef! what's you're fuckin problem! just be cool!
Live and let the ozmaster live too! Just cause the ozmaster's gonna take your patch no need to get FUCKED! Chill yo' booties!
HEY Turtle! BE COOL, yeah!? smoke some reefa!
10000 posts!? I smell a L-O-S-E-R!!!?!

Comments

• Options
    HEY! turtle!! sorry man., that was a bit xtreme! Maybe I'm just tripping 2 much!! I should take some chill pills or something or maybe some weed (downers 2 u?!!)
  • Options
    I think perhaps you need to get a life...ya know if you aint busy or nothing :rolleyes:

As for loser- i see you steppin on here an all :rolleyes:
  • Options
    lmao is this for real?

Yo, I'm trippin, I hate everyone here, especially Turtle, woah man, pretty colours and everything, what's your beef wth the system?:rolleyes: :D

You've been taking too much of something, probably lawn fertiliser.
  • Options
    Re: Hey Trutle! Why You Dissin Me??!?
    Originally posted by Ozmaster
    hey turtle! I don't have no beef! what's you're fuckin problem! just be cool!
    Live and let the ozmaster live too! Just cause the ozmaster's gonna take your patch no need to get FUCKED! Chill yo' booties!
    HEY Turtle! BE COOL, yeah!? smoke some reefa!
    10000 posts!? I smell a L-O-S-E-R!!!?!

Hey I think someone needs to lay off the reefa's for a while!! and come back when ur half sensible!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    can see that the Ozmaster is gonna seriously regret this post after turtle has seen it. :eek: start saying your prayers
  • Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    lmao is this for real?

Yo, I'm trippin, I hate everyone here, especially Turtle, woah man, pretty colours and everything, what's your beef wth the system?:rolleyes: :D

You've been taking too much of something, probably lawn fertiliser.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    I smell someone who talks about himself in the third person and thinks it's cool.

I smell someone who's had one too many puffs of the waccy baccy. And god, do you stink for it.

I have a "beef" with you because you're so far up yourself it is becoming fuunnier by the minute. You're arrogant without grounds. And you have the literacy skills of a 3 year old.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    I smell someone who talks about himself in the third person and thinks it's cool.

I smell someone who's had one too many puffs of the waccy baccy. And god, do you stink for it.

I have a "beef" with you because you're so far up yourself it is becoming fuunnier by the minute. You're arrogant without grounds. And you have the literacy skills of a 3 year old.

You tell him lol!!!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    You must be trippin ya socks off cos you cant spell to save ur life :rolleyes:

Whoses trutle anyway.... :p
  • Options
    Just be straight with me, turt. I mean I nbeed to no where I'm goin' rong if I 'm gonna get better!
    Cos look, I'm not an anbgry guy, I just wanna be cool! let's be cool! is that a sin?
    Let me be me! let me live like thOZMASTER! why r u oppressing my liberties? WHy can'tyou just chill ther fuck out and let me be? come on! have you got some beef cos I'm going to Cambridge! I no im a bit mental but I've gotta hart of GOLD! son fucking leave m e alone, yeah?
    ANyway, let's chill and be cool. buds?
  • Options
    This has got to be a hoax! I small a TROLL... dude!
  • Options
    Re: Hey Trutle! Why You Dissin Me??!?
    just be cool!
    lol If it's that simple, then why aren't you up to standards?
  • Options
    Perhaps some sort of background to this situation would help those laughing too hard to search for it??
  • Options
    Originally posted by captain kirk
    This has got to be a hoax! I small a TROLL... dude!

What is wrong with people's spelling today? First we have Jerry Springer "FORM", then other little mistakes, now you SMALL a troll?
    Tsk, I'm ashamed Kirk, I thought you were better than that :D

I think Oz and Drugz Man are the same person, a person who is fucked on weed killer and herbal essences shampoo. Oh, and he's a troll.
  • Options
    LOL!!! This thread is just too hilarious!

What's this about Cambridge? As in you're going to be a student, or a tourist? You're not making any sense.

Not an angry guy? Is that why you swear at everyone and call your ex and your mother "fucking slags"? Is that why you started a thread shouting at Turtle? Right... not an angry guy...

And where's this thread where Turtle was dissing you? Can't believe I missed the entertainment... Why does no one ever tell me about these things? :D:p
  • Options
    we should smoke some bifta sometime

Hey all you peeps should chiill it out man - turtle - wacy bacy is for lossers - u R NOT IN THE KNOW - call it biftaAAAAHHHH - aint no one going to sell u no shit - bet you been scoring some stinky tea - man you need some quality sh*t that is why you are hating on peeps - you need yto peace it out - i can't score u no gear cos that shit is iLLEgal - I got sum fat bongs - just got one uin the shape of a five leaf! with purple stripes. wickywawa yeah!!!
  • Options
    Just be straight with me, turt. I mean I nbeed to no where I'm goin' rong if I 'm gonna get better!
    Cos look, I'm not an anbgry guy, I just wanna be cool! let's be cool! is that a sin?
    Let me be me! let me live like thOZMASTER! why r u oppressing my liberties? WHy can'tyou just chill ther fuck out and let me be? come on! have you got some beef cos I'm going to Cambridge! I no im a bit mental but I've gotta hart of GOLD! son fucking leave m e alone, yeah?
    ANyway, let's chill and be cool. buds?

It aint the 70s no more mate :D
  • Options
    Re: we should smoke some bifta sometime
    Originally posted by Drugz Man
    Hey all you peeps should chiill it out man - turtle - wacy bacy is for lossers - u R NOT IN THE KNOW - call it biftaAAAAHHHH - aint no one going to sell u no shit - bet you been scoring some stinky tea - man you need some quality sh*t that is why you are hating on peeps - you need yto peace it out - i can't score u no gear cos that shit is iLLEgal - I got sum fat bongs - just got one uin the shape of a five leaf! with purple stripes. wickywawa yeah!!!

LMAO

In the words of Mr Mackey "Drugs are bad Mmmmmkay"
  • Options
    Ozmaster and Drugzman, you are fucking weird...
  • Options
    Lol

Actually I've been taking the piss. Ozmaster is one of the biggest arseholes I've ever seen. I was just cruising the board and read some of his posts and I wanted to have a laugh. Sorry if I pissed anyone off.

"Peace 4 EVA"

Right. ;)
  • Options
    Re: Lol
    Originally posted by Drugz Man
    Actually I've been taking the piss. Ozmaster is one of the biggest arseholes I've ever seen. I was just cruising the board and read some of his posts and I wanted to have a laugh. Sorry if I pissed anyone off.

"Peace 4 EVA"

Right. ;)
    lol... some transition!
  • Options
    :D:D:D what the fuck is going on? :D:D:D

this is hilariuos.
  • Options
    *not convinced*

least you can speak english I suppose.
  • Options
    Hey fuck you man

drugz man, FUCK YOU, i want an apology. look i'm sorry people but i think weve got off on the wrong foot. i just lost my cool with turtle, but i apologised and i'm really sorry. drugx man trying to wind me up is just not fucking funny, i want to talk about shit and hes just taking the piss, it's people like him who we should dis cos hes dissing us for being on this site.
    i actually thought we could have a chat about led zeppelin. ive met some cool people on this site like lexxie, jwf, oh yeah and turtle, i admit hes a bit pretentious but i think you guys should cut him some slack!!!?
  • Options
    Ozmaster and Drugz Man must be regulars in newbie's clothing... there is a troll afoot!
  • Options
    Don't look at me, I had enough trouble with Whatwhen
  • Options
    Why are you gys so fuckoing judgMENTAL? just cos I'm different you shouldn't diss me! I've been cruisin the site and I htough u guys seemed cool and what the fuck? leave it out!
    Let's move it on to some other more interesting shit! leave turtle alone!
  • Options
    leave turtle alone!

Turtle, he's right. I'm sorry.

Ozmaster, dude, I think we should toke some knarly budda sometime, man. You're so fly, we could even go bladin' and catch some tubular air (like a mute-grab180) dude. Radical!
  • Options
    Come on people…
    He apologised and everything…
    Let’s cut him some slack.
  • Options
    DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    Pop quiz

Which two posters in this thread share the exact same IP?

Answers on a postcard....

Dom